Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
One if these days I'll end up accidentally locking myself in this broom closet at church. Just watch. It already almost happened once, when no one was there and I didn't have any means to communicate with the outside world with me.

US oil miners are now sending 83% of CFO to service debt. It was about 43% in early 2012. Energy junk bonds are now at an 11% interest rate.

It would seem to be a safety issue. Doors in public buildings are allowed to lock people out, but they are not allowed to lock them in. Not since Triangle Shirtwaist. They should get that fixed. A key lock on the outside to protect the contents, but a manual open handle on the inside to protect the employees. At least put a spare key inside, and tell employees where it is.

What if a pirates were heading for the building while someone was trapped in there? The pirates might capture them, and carry them off to Treasure Island. Arrrg.

Hello all. I just joined the forums and this is the first post I clicked on. What a doosey, lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I read through the first few pages and got quite a laugh from the discussion. I hope each of you has a good day and may God bless you.

Hello! Long thread, isn't it?
♫This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend♫
Welcome to CFnet!

Hello all. I just joined the forums and this is the first post I clicked on. What a doosey, lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I read through the first few pages and got quite a laugh from the discussion. I hope each of you has a good day and may God bless you.

Welcome Brother Joe. May the Lord bless you too.

I think this song will always have a spot in my favorites.

...hah, actually it's kind of funny that I love this song so much, yet it's about friends and stuff, and while I love and am always willing to be there for friends, I don't connect to people in quite the way the song is about. "Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me"--the only friend I could say that about is God.

The sun is about halfway through transitioning from fusing protons in its core, to having an inert helium core surrounded by fusing protons.

The universe consists of about 27% helium, distributed evenly throughout the cosmos. This is consistent with nucleosynthesis during the first few minutes of a big bang type creation event. Ergo, the universe was created.

When an electromagnetic force is applied to a conductor, electron movement is eventuated via virtual photon exchange. The electron diameter shortens in the direction of movement (relativistic effect), which creates a de facto charge difference.

A non rotating black hole has a photon sphere that is 3/2 the Schwarzschild radius. A rotating black hole drags space around with it, giving it two photon spheres.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back