Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Reba Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
NO REBAH NO! I DIDN'T DO IT! JETHRO DID!

25spxg7.jp

Only in the Reba thread.

You guys should hold on a moment. All of you are grandchildren of reba. I am the only child - the immediate child. No one gets to her dinning except I give you the permit. I detest your delusions, people. I don't share her with no one.

You guys can only come around when I'm on the flight and when she has prepared a fist.
HahahahHHHHHahhabhhaha

And I thought we did some really silly redneck fun. We don't have anything over on you FL boys.

i wonder about those CA kids they have lots of cows....
I did make that up but I know people that cow tip. redneck,lol.

that would be central to the big lake in the middle of the state.

I did make that up but I know people that cow tip. redneck,lol.

that would be central to the big lake in the middle of the state.

yep, up by Ocala, used to be big throughbred farms there. Kinsman Farm, where my daughter worked, is still around there.

Used to be some of the largest dairy farms milking 3,000 cows, three shifts 24/7.

the lake is called Okeechobee, and its a town as well, most redneckish around there. my wifes family live there.

yep, rodeo, cutting competitions, country music. Some of the best bred quarter horse in the world.

I actually liked that part of the state.

Back