Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The TOP TEN Game Returns!!! Top Ten Pet Peeves of Drivers!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I was just about to say that Nick!!! Sure gripes me.

People who will have a long train of cars behind them but won't use the turnouts.

I'm running out of ideas... probably because I do most of my driving on isolated country roads that really don't have many drivers.
Well you stole the first thing that came to my mind - tailgating. Nothing annoys me more :gah

Mike, how about doing hair/makeup etc?

Remember to check the 2nd post for answers that didn't make the list. We're already repeating some. :)

People who use inappropriate "sign language" when someone irritates them...thereby causing even more irritated drivers on the road.

People who drive while waving machettes. Really irritates me.

I don't know, Nick...maybe they're not just waving a machette...perhaps they are killing a huntsman spider that just crawled out from under the sun visor....

:couch

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back