Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The TOP TEN Game Returns!!! Top Ten Pet Peeves of Drivers!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Okay, since it's been 24 hours, and I have to get back to my real job tomorrow, a few clues for the 2 left...

More road-rage :chin

Parking lots :chin

Still have two more answers to guess, and my two hints still apply! :thumbsup

I don't know if this will be on the list or not, but I experienced on of my own personal pet peeves today and it does concern parking lots, so here goes...

Parking lots that only make parking spaces big enough for "compact" cars...

:rollingpin Do you know how hard it is to park a Ford Expedition in a parking lot sized for "compact" cars....

Almost as hard as it is to get a "compact" car up our road in the winter time.

You would think in Idaho, businesses would know that there would be trucks and large 4x4 vehicles...and in most places parking really isn't a problem. But, I did have to take Viola into Boise today and the shopping center we were at had only teeny tiny leetle spaces... We parked way at the back of the lot and took up two spaces, so I didn't have my door keyed or anything.

And, ranting about the parking spaces and how small they are gave me a clue as to what might be another official pet peeve :idea

Lack of adequate parking in any kind of city....

Frankly, Boise isn't all that bad, but boy, do I remember the parking issues in San Fransisco, Sacramento and even Modesto... which was why, when I lived in California, I had a "compact" car... (Little car didn't make the cut in Idaho... a Bambi took it out the first year we lived up here!)

It's been two days, and I don't like to drag these out too long. Here's some more telling clues to the remaining answers.

Have you ever been on the highway, and someone won't let you do something you need to do?

Do you ever see drivers abuse parking lots?

Back