Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The TOP TEN Game Returns!!! Top Ten Pet Peeves of Drivers!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
i live in a county that has less then 110k persons.

You live in a pretty populated are there, Jason.

Population of Gen County Idaho: 16,719
Sal lute! :salute

Back to driver pet peeves:

Cutting people off...this was sure to give my dad a "road rage" episode!

Population of Sydney: 4,575,532

Sinthesis coming through with a winner (high beams while approaching) and some hilarity! After saying (a repeat) bicyclists...

tricyclists
:lol
nothing on the radio
agreed
Glenn Beck on the radio
:rolling
mexican radio
Funny, but I'm not repeating it in the 2nd post! ;)
dogs as airbags
:toofunny and also :grumpy This should be illegal!! You can't talk on a cell phone, but Fido riding on your lap is okay?? :bigfrown Good answer, but it made post #2.

Okay, since it's been 24 hours, and I have to get back to my real job tomorrow, a few clues for the 2 left...

More road-rage :chin

Parking lots :chin

actually we all know each other, i know some of the parents of the kids in my churchs youth group as i went to school with them.the city i work for has that population of your county.

Okay, if I'm taking the time to list the right and wrong answers on posts 1 & 2, you all can do your part to check your answers against them.

Check #6 on the list. :tongue
lol sorry, I saw it after I posted.

Back