Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you think of Seventh-Day Adventists??

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Dear Elijah Messenger,
You have again repeated your posting that states that I have an unconverted, carnal mind.

I again repeat --you missquoted the scriptures and took them out of context!

Please refrain from making such comments in future.

evanman said:
Dear Elijah Messenger,
You have again repeated your posting that states that I have an unconverted, carnal mind.

I again repeat --you missquoted the scriptures and took them out of context!

Please refrain from making such comments in future.

Whatever your desire is, so be it! You have a 'large' board of moderators to 'try' your case if need be? But you can rest assured that when Christ' Word documents that I can, (in Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9) & you say that I can't, then, that is the best that you are going to get from me! Whatever!

---Elijah

PS: And yes, I have read the rules, that moderators are to have the last say. Plumb line on friend. :fadein:

Re: The S.D.A's?

composer said:
It has always been my experience to date that the SDA's are a very secretive group who much like the J. W's, avoid examination in fear of their erroneous teachings being exposed.

I would welcome any SDA to discuss with me their beliefs and attempt to support them in an open and mutually friendly manner?

I don't think we Adventists are secretive at all. I have no worries that our doctrines hold up to Bible scrutiny. They are all from the Bible. THe only doctrine that I have been questioning lately is our take on Daniel 8 and 9 and the 2300 day prophecy.

As for observing the Sabbath, annihilation and conditional mortality of man, these are so biblical I can't understand why everyone doesn't follow them. You are more than welcome to engage in debate with me, composer.

Back