Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whatcha' Cooking?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
the ever glades aren't being affected the ever glades isn't an estuary. its freshwater. the estuaries are always salt water in florida. what kills the glades is the fertliser and also mans encroachment

the ever glades aren't being affected the ever glades isn't an estuary. its freshwater. the estuaries are always salt water in florida. what kills the glades is the fertliser and also mans encroachment

'Roaches for 'croachment (reptilian sewerage).

lol.really? I get to see , gators and coons and such for living. I ruined a few snakes days this month. one dead and another scurried off as I thought he was dead and I poked him with my metal rod. nope he was alive.

That's 'cause you're a veteran.

Sometimes I can't eat pickles because they feel like a toad to me. All the bumpy thingies. Yuck!

no, I was desentised to that when I was working in the garage. I had to change oil on garbage truck during a hot summer day with maggots dropping on the ground.these guys were huge and didn't like to die fast., that and I also went inside the body of them to service the filters for the hydraulics , grease the slides, the cylinders and also lights if I had too.

:rofl2 Now it is jason :hysterical

Here is the OP

Let's start a thread that has pictures of what we cooked for dinner! It'll be fun. And if something looks good we can swap recipes!

Tonight I made Lasagna!

no, I was desentised to that when I was working in the garage. I had to change oil on garbage truck during a hot summer day with maggots dropping on the ground.these guys were huge and didn't like to die fast., that and I also went inside the body of them to service the filters for the hydraulics , grease the slides, the cylinders and also lights if I had too.

that is revolting!!!

Body building and poopies? What has happened to this thread? LOL

Derailment.
76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg

Would it save the thread if I told ya I had salad for dinner? Yeah salad agian.
The remaining bits of the lamb's lettuce, plus half of a cucumber, a tomato, half of a stalk of leeks that I cooked before adding it to the salad, flax seeds and yummy herbal dressing with olive oil and mustard.

that is revolting!!!
lol. bah that's nothing. I wanted a job fixing the sewer grid, the system has what in essence are big toilets that flush automatically, aka called lift stations. as a joke I was going to put the sticker, I pooped today on them. lol.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back