Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What you call Moses' law is a big part of the Abrahamic covenant of God..

When you say 'seed' are you referring to His birth? Death? resurrection?
Hello Reba, and how are you? I don't know, what do you mean about: When you say 'seed' are you referring to His birth? Death? resurrection? did I mention something about your question above?

OK i think i understand what happened or what i did... I thought i was talking to JLB ... captured a quote, with out looking close enough saw JLB's words but it was what Walter/Debbie had quoted from JLB.. so it then looks like Walter/Debbie said what they didn't say..

Clear as mud right... ?
JLB did answer the with this quote ....
For the law...was until John.

Last edited:
No, I disagree, you don't understand.

Maybe if you read my answer..,

However, in Galatians 3, I believe Seed refers to Christ, as He was revealed in His Ministry, as He was teaching His Law, as superceding the law of Moses.

until the Seed should come...

It was Christ, as He walked in His Ministry, preaching the kingdom of God....

Teach His law...During His Ministry.

For the law...was until John.

Since that time, the kingdom of God has been preached. Luke 16:16

JLB
The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. Luke 16:16

http://biblehub.com/luke/16-16.htm

Also that, Jesus said: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18, http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-18.htm

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back