Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wicca teacher wins the lottery

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Willingness.
Twice in my secular life I lost everything I had. Once with only the clothes on my back and no job. The second time with only one change of clothes, two pairs of socks, $176 cash and book on a train to Salt Lake City with no prospect of employment when I got there.
And twice I felt the absolute benefit of freedom, the slate wiped clean.

Today I have a house, 2 cars, a good income and faith in Christ. If God took all right now it would not bother me as much as other people may fear it. Been there done that. I'm alive, my feet still work, my hands are able and the heart is willing, willing to put my faith in God that it is HE that is in control.
I suppose in some respects He prepared my heart to trust Him before I even knew what He was doing.
A clean slate is an awesome gift.

You wanna talk about
cars.jpg
I used to sleep me my wife and boy in a Nash Metropolitan, the a sub compact miniature genie
wienie version of 323. I win woo who yahoo, today I'm the happiest man alive and no not
like Lou Gehrig :-D Oh! I forgot we upgraded to a motel $10.00 a day I thumbed a ride to work 30 miles away and made $18.00 a day. Now we own a home and etc all because of our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back