Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Ã‚±

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Re: Planet Formations, etc.

C 4 C said:
Whatever you say Mr. lying so-called brainiac.

NOTE: Excluding God, the way everyone else view(s) me was, is & will always be irrelevant.

So you're not going to produce anything to support your position, you're going to call me a liar without any evidence, and then you say you don't care about my views and that they are irrelevant.

You're really getting a stellar reputation on this forum.

C 4 C said:
Jayls5 said:
[quote="C 4 C":416a9]
Whatever you say Mr. lying so-called brainiac.

NOTE: Excluding God, the way everyone else view(s) me was, is & will always be irrelevant.

So you're not going to produce anything to support your position, you're going to call me a liar without any evidence, and then you say you don't care about my views and that they are irrelevant.

You're really getting a stellar reputation on this forum.
NOTE: Excluding God, the way everyone else view(s) me was, is & will always be irrelevant.[/quote:416a9]

Redundant as well! Nice.

If you introduce a subject for discussion, and you are unwilling to argue your point, then just don't introduce the subject for discussion. It's a lot easier than beating around the bush and wasting everyone's time.

C 4 C said:
[lots of ranting about minor inacurracies and insults]
FYI, i got very most what i know about physics from high school, including every little piece of my questions.

Your total evasion of the last question is noted. Repeating your previous wrong/insufficient answers to the first two questions without any further explanation doesn't help your case either.

You, who is talking about dark matter and dark energy, surely knows more about physics than i did when i was 13 years old, don't you? Put up or shut up!

Haha wow. Looks like someone won another position on my ignore list.

A few words of advice: Stop using excessive science jargon that has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Even when it does have something to do with what you're talking about, you don't get to just call people stupid for asking you to support your position. That's now how argument works. Also, stop repeating the same mantra of "intellectually, scientifically, and cognizant" - it makes you sound like you have a 3 word vocabulary.

Follow this advice, and maybe the other forum members won't be adding you to their ignore list as well.

Later hypocrite.

C 4 C said:
1. You're lying again.
Where am i lying?

3. I am correct & do not need, or require anyone to agree with me to be 100% correct.
You're evidently not correct about the relativity issue, and the electrical circuit answer was a lame tautological cop out.
If you want to convince people that you are correct about something, then you need to play by their rules. Ignoring their standards of evidence won't get you anywhere.

4. You did not prove to me that your know anything about Superman, physics, etc.
What exact piece of relevant knowledge am i missing?

5. You did not even realize that Superman do not exist & must stay in theoretical physics.
You did not even realize that there is a difference between "fictional" and "theoretical".

Oh, and why don't you answer that simple mass of the earth question?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back