Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs 野人, the Panda

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

51682691775_ef8e3350be_b.jpg

Mrs. B loves pandas. I was straightening up the Happy Room and these just happened to be waiting to be put away. I didn't move anything at all, and took a shot. "Yehren" (野人) means something like "barbarian."

The wood grain and the different textures and the panda looks almost sad . I like it .

On of the advantages of black and white is the focus on textures. And yes, the panda looks a little down, doesn't he? Mrs. Barbarian loves the image. I made a large canvas of it for the master bedroom. Which already has lots of pandas, even a panda comforter on the bed.

On of the advantages of black and white is the focus on textures. And yes, the panda looks a little down, doesn't he? Mrs. Barbarian loves the image. I made a large canvas of it for the master bedroom. Which already has lots of pandas, even a panda comforter on the bed.
florida theatre sign.jpg

i would say so on black and white. color photos of what that looked like dont exist, that is why i used black and white, though the color scheme of the current look is idenitical to the original neon color scheme

Back