Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

10 ways to be justified

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

wavy

#1. By your words:

Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

#2. By asking the one Elohim to be merciful to your sin in humility:

Luke 18:14
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

#3. By doing and not merely hearing the law:

Romans 2:13
For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

#4. By grace:

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Messiah Yahshua

#5. By faith:

Romans 5:1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with Elohim through our Master Yahshua ha Mashiach:

#6. By Christ's blood:

Romans 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

#7. By being dead

Romans 6:7
For he that is dead is freed [SEC 1344, dikaioo, meaning "justified"] from sin.

#8. In the name of the Mar-Yah (Master Yahweh) Yahshua:

1 Corinthians 6:11
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Master Yahshua, and by the Spirit of our Elohim.

#9. By the Spirit of the Father, our Elohim:

***see number 8***

#10. By works:

James 2:24
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Just thought this would be interesting.

Sweet!

Nicely done!

Death as a release makes it more bearable to comprehend doesnt it?

Come on, don't you think you're missing something.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (Concordant Literal New Testament) If I should be speaking in the languages of men and of the messengers, yet should have no love, I have become resounding copper or a clanging cymbal. And if I should have prophecy and should be perceiving all secrets and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so as to transport mountains, yet have no love, I am nothing. And if ever I should be morselling out all my possessions, and if I should be giving up my body, that I should be boasting, yet may have no love, in nothing do I benefit.

1 Corinthians 13:13 (Concordant Literal New Testament) Yet now are remaining faith, expectation, love -- these three. Yet the greatest of these is love.

Faith is good, expectation is good, but Love (God is Love) is the End of All Things.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back