Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

120 Years

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Hellomy friends. For context, below is a message I sent to a friend whoalso believes that everyone will go to Heaven. Though, they say theyare at least a believer in one of the Abrahamic faiths.

2Cor. 5:19, 20 "God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD toHimself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He hascommitted to us the message of reconciliation. We are thereforeChrist's ambassadors as though God were making His appeal through us.We implore you on Christ's behalf: be reconciled to God."

Mysister is her friend, my sister told me that she wanted to learn moreabout my beliefs, Christian Universalism. Therefore, I gave her myDiscord so I can help her understand the truth. I say these wordswith kindness. Universalism through any other religion besidesChristianity is false. Because, while it’s true that a loving Godwould save all people, at the same time, only Jesus Christ is God!

John17:2 "As God gave Jesus authority over ALL FLESH, that he shouldgive eternal life to as many as God have Him."

eternal= aionios = pertaining to an age

OnlyChrist Jesus is capable of saving all people from sin. Because thewages of sin is death. And who paid for them? It is Christ Jesus myfriends! He died, and resurrected 3 days later from being crucifiedon the cross, showing that He conquered death! Death has no victory,no sting! Because all people will gain permanent life through simplebelief in Him. That’s how our sins = death is washed away, throughHis Holy Blood = Life.

John1:13 Believers in Christ are "born, not of blood, nor of thewill of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Theconsequence and punishment for their sins, which is at least death.All murderers will at least recognize that they have sin (meaningrepentence) and thus recognize a need for some way to remove thatsin. It’s much better to not sin, then to sin due to the guilt, thesuffering, that people experience.

```Ezekiel18:20 The soul who sins shall die.```

Isee Sheol/Hades, the realm of the dead, as temporary mental anguish.The punishment will be temporary and won’t last forever.Specifically because, all people who have sin are incomplete. Sincesin represents imperfection. And God would want to complete all ofcreation. A loving God would want to have all of His creation beperfect.

```Proverbs27:12 The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go onand suffer for it.```

Theway I personally see it is, the more someone sins, the more sufferingthey inflict on themselves and on others. Since sin = death = hatredof others and God = life = love of others, the more someone disobeysGod, the shorter their lifespans become.

```John4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is aliar```​

```Romans6:23 For the wages of sin is death```​

Wewere originally created to life forever. Perfect genetics. Yet, afterdisobeying God (sin) in the Garden of Eden by eating the ForbiddenFruit, his lifespan drastically shortened. Genetic mutation.

```Genesis5:5 So Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.```

Stilla pretty long time though. But now, humans struggle to reach even 120years.

```Genesis6:3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever,for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.”```​

Sidenote: Hebrew לְעֹלָ֔םolam= Genesis αἰώνιος, ία, ιονaionios= everlasting = eternal = forever = permanent = perpetual = agelong =pertaining to an age. Moving from “age of sin” to “age of nosin”.

https://www.biblehub.com/hebrew/strongs_5769.htm

https://biblehub.com/greek/166.htm

Theonly way for creation to be perfect, to live forever, is to have nosin. So for me, I look forward to the day when all peoples of allnations can be with the God of Abraham together in paradise. It maytake a while, but eventually we’ll get there. God’s love isstronger than even the most evil persons hate after all. The Lord’sblessings of joy to you my friend, hope you have a wonderful daytoday :biggrin

[Post Commentary ]

Matt.5:44-45 Jesus commanded us to be like Himself and His Father: "Loveyour enemies, bless those who hate you, and pray for those whospitefully use you and persecute you that you may be sons of yourFather in heaven."

Forother people in the other Abrahamic faiths, even though they are notChristian, I still bless them. Though, it’s not like all of themspecifically persecute people. This person I am talking to isfriendly and I am friendly to them too. However, a lot of them don’tknow the truth simply because they have not heard of it.

Thereare many people who are born into Islamic families, or families ofJudaism. And they don’t know the truth because they have not seenit. Therefore, that’s the role of a Christian witness like myself.I have seen that Christianity is the truth. Even for me, I used to bean atheist and I was fortunate that someone was a Christian witnessto me that made me believe. A witness of eternal security, showingthat someone can’t lose their salvation. Then another witness toChristian Universalism, where all people will eventually gainpermanent salvation.

Psalm65:2-4 "0 You Who hear prayer, to you ALL flesh will come.Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, you willprovide atonement for them."

Allflesh will come to the Lord, all muslims and all jewish people willchoose to become believers in Jesus Christ and be washed of theirsins and thus go to Heaven. All humans are sinners after all and theonly way to reach paradise is to remove those wrong doings, to bemade clean of transgressions. That’s our atonement, Jesus Christ.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back