Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

2012 and Armegeddon

please feel free to share what is on your heart, and that which you feel is relevent.
some may agree, some may disagree, as long as you can stomach this, johnny

Chemtrails = an aluminium protection of the Earth from a stronger more active sun. The sun is stronger and more pro active due to the brown dwarf star approching us ever closer each day. As this star approaches we see ever more incrreasing geological affects on the earth. these include earthquakes, volcanoes and other effects including bush fires. tsunamis will eventually be more frequent and the earth will be physically shaken as is described in scripture.

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

This is an interesting website although I don't believe everything contained within http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/about.html

Another interesting link with proof that Wormwood is out there comes in the form of an amateur astrologer. http://www.youtube.com/user/jcattera#p/u/3/ByD3ni8VPic

No wonder they have been spraying chemtrails for all these years, no wonder they are introducing measures to cut carbon in the vain hope that this will make any difference. The truth is no amount of chemtrail spraying and no amount of carbon reduction can stop the wrath of the destroyer!

Jer 4:7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; [and] thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

I think I need to expand on what KumiOri quoted from Apostle Paul.

1Thes 5:1-10
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

It's not a specific day we are to be watching for, it's the "times and the seasons" of Christ's coming that we are to be watching. Our Lord gave us the season, even mentioning the summer metaphorically as harvest time (Matt.13:30 and 39). Our Lord's Olivet discourse in Mark 13 and Matt.24 directly parallel the info He gave in the seven seals of Rev.6. That will help with the times and the seasons to be watching, i.e. the events He gave.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The "travail upon a woman with child" is a spiritual metaphor related to false worship. It means being deceived, of the five foolish virgins. There's to be a time of false peace in the end, which will be the strongest time of temptation.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Paul's meaning to "watch and be sober" is about remaining spiritually awake and sober, not falling to deception. The idea of drunkards in the night is used to represent the deceived, those who do not remain spiritually sober, and instead fall away to false worship during that time of "Peace and safety". A false messiah is coming first, and those will be spiritually drunken in bowing to him instead of Christ. They will have thought Christ had come, and the "Peace and safety" was the result.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
(KJV)

Paul is not saying we will be raptured prior to that time of "Peace and safety" the deceived will be saying. Instead, he's warning us to really be sober spiritually when the deceived start saying that. We are to wait for Christ's coming to end that time of fake "Peace and safety", the time of the "sudden destruction" that comes upon them, which is about Christ's coming to end the deception.

So if one is looking at things like the Mayan calendar 2012 theory, or any other endtime theory outside God's Word, deception will be assured.

LisaLisa said:
I believe Jesus is coming back in either 2011 or 2012. I say both years because there are 2 different ways to interpret the Mayan calendar.

St. Malachy and the prophesy of the 112 popes also alludes that the end is very near. I think it will come in the form of a natural disaster, polar shift, meteorite or something along those lines.

As far as the rapture, I don't know. I would like to think that I will be caught up in the air with the lord before it happens, but I'm not sure about that interpretation.

Maybe the true christians will be left behind on a "New Cleansed Earth"? What do you guys think?
I will agree that Ar Mageddon, started by demon-possessed kings in the east, may come to a head in 2012. Iran will have one or two nukes by then, and Islamic radicals are trying to take over Pakistan which has nukes. The Euphrates was dry on 9/11 when the first shot was fired.

And Yes, as in the days of Noah and Lot, the bad guys will be taken away, and the good guys (Christians) will be left behind on a cleansed earth.

Using pre-trib theology to rebut the opening post in an empty argument.

Also, please show biblically where the 2nd coming and the end of the world are not synonymous, as that is quite a hefty claim, and we are each going to give account for every "idle" word we speak.

If there is a "pre-trib" it will only include 144,000 and there is good evidence to show there are actually two sets of 144,000... One of which being 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes, and the other being a "separate" 144,000 who have NOT defiled themselves with FALSE DOCTRINE women as there is NO guile in them.

The first thing to settle is; the proclamation spoken in Deu and in the gospels...
Hear oh Israel, YHVH our Elohim is ONE..
Or as Paul pointed out... "Is Christ divided?"

The 2nd thing to settle is; some will "willingly" (forecfully) die to self (Matt 11:12 Luke 9:23) where as others will require further refining by FIRE, to be as Pure Gold...

There is only ONE way to "follow the Lamb" and that is outlined in Luke 9:23 DENY YOURSELF AND TAKE UP YOUR CROSS DAILY.
Rev 14:4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.

The 3rd thing to settle is; it is a very "small congregation" who will be "kept" from the hour of "testing" or REFINING... Rev 2-3

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Ecc 7:18 It is good that you grasp this, And also not remove your hand from the other; For he who fears God will escape them all.

Eze 6:9 Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations where they are carried captive, because I was crushed by their adulterous heart which has departed from Me, and by their eyes which play the harlot after their idols; they will loathe themselves for the evils which they committed in all their abominations.

Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luk 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luk 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
Luk 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
Luk 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
Luk 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

BUILD ON THE ROCK BY BEING A DOER OF THE WORD AND NOT A HEARER ONLY DECEIVING YOURSELVES AND CAUSING YOU TO NEED FURTHER REFINING AS THOSE WHO BUILD ON SAND AND STORE UP TREASURES ON EARTH...

Pray, Fast, deny your flesh, so that after you preach to others, you yourself are not disqualified!

Agape,

paul

Grace + Truth = AGAPE

could such a star, discovered coming our way, passing through our solar system, and its influence, gravitational pull, and node rings, awaken yellowstone, or one of several, super volcanoes,
it is written every island, every mountain, shall be shaken, moved.
johnny

johnny botwright said:
could such a star, discovered coming our way, passing through our solar system, and its influence, gravitational pull, and node rings, awaken yellowstone, or one of several, super volcanoes,
it is written every island, every mountain, shall be shaken, moved.
johnny
This is why it is not going to happen. The timing is all wrong, there are to many events that need to take place before any such event. :twocents

I think your post/premise is more than off [ two groups of 144000 etc]
A copy of Walvoord's book, Prophecy Knowledge handbook in conjunction with a Ryrie Study Bible could help you.
Chuck Missler has some good youtube on end time as well
yrs in Him unless of course we see you on the way up :)
sj

paulr1025 said:
Using pre-trib theology to rebut the opening post in an empty argument.
snip[attachment=0:3ew2o7mh]tourism-icon-1.gif[/attachment:3ew2o7mh]

i wonder what Jeremaih was referring to, when he mentions the Destroyer.

chapter 25-30 48-8 and a Destroyer will come to every city, so that no city will escape. the valley shall also be ruined, and the plateau will be destroyed, as the Lord has said.

johnny

posted on http://www.prophecytalk.com

" THE SPOILER."
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT NIBIRU.
WORMWOOD.
PLANET X.

In Isa:16v4,"let mine outcasts dwell with thee,Moab;be thou a covert to them from the face of the "Spoiler:"for the extortioner is at an end,the "spoiler" ceaseth,the oppressors are consumed out of the land."

In Isa:21v2, it says "A grievous vision is declared unto me;the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously,and the" Spoiler"
spoileth. In Jer:6v26, it says "O daughter of my people,gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes:make thee mourning as for an only son,most bitter lamentation:for the "Spoiler" shall suddenly come upon us."

Also in Jer:15v8,"Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas:i have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a "Spoiler" at noonday:I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly,and terrors upon the city." Again,Jer:48v32,O vine of Sib-mah,I will weep for thee with the weeping of Ja-zer:thy plants are gone over the sea,they reach even to the sea of Ja-zer:
The Spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits and upon thy vintage.

And again in Jer:48v8,"And the" Spoiler" shall come upon every city,and no city shall escape:the valley also shall perish,and the plain shall be destroyed as the Lord hath spoken."
See how many times the term "The Spoiler" comes up? as again in Jer:48v18,"Thou daughter that dost inhabit Di-bon,come down from thy glory,and sit in thirst;for the "Spoiler" of Moab shall come upon thee,and he shall destroy thy strong holds."

And lastly,Jer:51v56,"Because the "Spoiler" is come upon her,even upon Babylon,and her mighty men are taken,every one of their bows is broken:for the a Lord God of recompences shall surely requite."

Also Referred to asâ€The Great day of the Lordâ€Zep:1v 14-15,â€That day is a day of wrath,
a day of trouble and distress,a day of wasteness and desolation,a day of darkness and gloominess,a day of clouds and thick darkness.

And Joel:2v2,A day of darkness and of gloominess,a day of clouds and of thick darkness.
Also go to Isaiah:chapters 13 and 24 and Revelation chapter:8v7-12.
Isaiah:26v20-21 and Psalms:19v6.

And finally in the words of Jesus himself ' Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened,and the moon shall not give her light,and the stars shall fall from heaven,and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken'. Matt:24v29 and LK:21V25-28.
And 2 Pet 3 v10-13.

These are a few of many References to Nibiru /Olam. In the Bible.

Back