Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

8 teachings from Jesus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It is 100% undeniable fact- recorded history that cannot be denied--In 381 ce at the council of Constantinople Catholicism added the holy spirit to a godhead for the very first time. No trinity was ever served by a true follower prior to that event, nor after. The mislead served it.
The Greeks and Romans refused to go to a religion that had a single God, they had many gods, thus King Constantine who resided over that council created God into a trinity.= these are FACTS.
Proof= In the 2nd century( recorded history facts) A man named Tertullian was considering that God could possibly be a trinity. That means the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah) was still being served by all followers.
God did not change, Constantine changed him.
You strawman the Trinity. Three PERSONS, one God.

You belittle God with unitarianism. Humans are one person, so they try to knock God to their level.
unitarianism is a sham.

It is 100% undeniable fact- recorded history that cannot be denied--In 381 ce at the council of Constantinople Catholicism added the holy spirit to a godhead for the very first time. No trinity was ever served by a true follower prior to that event, nor after. The mislead served it.
The Greeks and Romans refused to go to a religion that had a single God, they had many gods, thus King Constantine who resided over that council created God into a trinity.= these are FACTS.
Proof= In the 2nd century( recorded history facts) A man named Tertullian was considering that God could possibly be a trinity. That means the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah) was still being served by all followers.
God did not change, Constantine changed him.
So far, you have barely if at all defended your beliefs, rather, made assertions. :/

That entire statement is untrue. Not a whit of historical evidence to support it.

Watchtower propaganda contradicts the Bible. I have proven that repeatedly, with clarity and charity.

There is a limit to the time I can spend on one person. I exceeded the Biblical limit long ago, but I did so for the sake of others who may have found our discussions profitable.

But in the final analysis, I will always obey Scripture, it alone is 100% God's Word and His truth on the earth:

But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us. (2 Thess. 3:6 NKJ)

Rejecting the Scripture, which God wrote to instruct us in everything we need to know to be saved in Jesus, is unwise.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Tim. 3:16-17 NKJ)

The principle of "Scripture only" (sola scriptura) requires I reject any human authority such as the Watchtower, that contradicts the Word of God:

"For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, And hewn themselves cisterns-- broken cisterns that can hold no water. (Jer. 2:13 NKJ)
Its history fact. Its ones who say--no God i refuse to be like the Bereans and make sure of all things that remain in darkness. You place blame on the JW,s for what is 100% true life recorded history that cannot be denied.

By whom? What is the so called "original version"?
Its history facts-Jerome removed Gods name from the OT in nearly 6800 spots and replaced it with GOD or LORD. He as well told the Catholic leader that Gods name belongs in the NT as well. All the spots( over 200) quoted from the OT in the NT where the name belongs in the OT. This is recorded history facts.

You strawman the Trinity. Three PERSONS, one God.

You belittle God with unitarianism. Humans are one person, so they try to knock God to their level.
unitarianism is a sham.
Paul an inspired bible writer= 1 Cor 8:5-6--He begins by warning -ALL other gods are false then names only the Father as being God.
John 17:3--Jesus clearly teaches-The one who sent him( Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Jesus warned all of you-John 15:20-21--On account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) they would do things against the true followers=WHY? Because they do not know the one who sent him= Father= THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Jesus' real teachers on earth teach those facts.
False teachers do not match the words of Jesus and Paul.

So far, you have barely if at all defended your beliefs, rather, made assertions. :/
All who love God do exactly as he commands=Be like the Bereans and make sure of all things--So knowing that you love God and listen to his wise advice checked to see if my words are wrong or right= right? Afterall eternal life is on the line.

Its history fact. Its ones who say--no God i refuse to be like the Bereans and make sure of all things that remain in darkness. You place blame on the JW,s for what is 100% true life recorded history that cannot be denied.
The Bereans searched the scriptures to "make sure of all things", those not fair minded search Watchtower Publications or other human traditions:

These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. (Acts 17:11 NKJ)

When human traditions are proposed rather than the truth of Scripture it is a "folly manifest to all", which explains why such posts have no effect:

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was. (2 Tim. 3:8-9 NKJ)

One of the most devilish deceptions Satan employs is taking tiny snippets of scripture---often using ellipses to remove contrary words, to subtlety make it appear God's Word agrees with his lie. The Watchtower betrays the spirit inspiring it, by profusely misquoting scripture giving it the semblance of truth.

Charles Taze Russell the founder of the Watchtower knew, if JWs read the Bible alone as did the Bereans, they would soon be "ex-JWs":

"Furthermore, not only do we find that people cannot see the divine plan in studying the Bible by itself, but we see, also, that if anyone lays the SCRIPTURE STUDIES aside, even after he has used them, after he has become familiar with them, after he has read them for ten years---if he then lays them aside and ignores them and goes to the Bible alone, though he has understood his Bible for ten years, our experience shows that within two years he goes into darkness."-The Watchtower, from Sept. 15, 1910

Last edited:
The Bereans searched the scriptures to "make sure of all things", those not fair minded search Watchtower Publications or other human traditions:

These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. (Acts 17:11 NKJ)

When human traditions are proposed rather than the truth of Scripture it is a "folly manifest to all", which explains why such posts have no effect:

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was. (2 Tim. 3:8-9 NKJ)

One of the most devilish deceptions Satan employs is taking tiny snippets of scripture---often using ellipses to remove contrary words, to subtlety make it appear God's Word agrees with his lie. The Watchtower betrays the spirit inspiring it, by profusely misquoting scripture giving it the semblance of truth.

Charles Taze Russell the founder of the Watchtower knew, if JWs read the Bible alone as did the Bereans, they would soon be "ex-JWs":

"Furthermore, not only do we find that people cannot see the divine plan in studying the Bible by itself, but we see, also, that if anyone lays the SCRIPTURE STUDIES aside, even after he has used them, after he has become familiar with them, after he has read them for ten years---if he then lays them aside and ignores them and goes to the Bible alone, though he has understood his Bible for ten years, our experience shows that within two years he goes into darkness."-The Watchtower, from Sept. 15, 1910
We are taught EVERY utterance from God out of the bible. Yes we as well use bible based publications that explain what the bible teaches along with the bible. We are taught to read the bible daily.
The darkness condemns our watchtower magazine, yet worldwide each sunday a JW gets the same spiritual feeding using bible based publications along with the bible. It keeps us-Unified in thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division( 1 Cor 1:10)= a true mark of Jesus' one religion. We as well discuss 2 or 3 bible chapters worldwide each week. This week is Psalm 57-59--next week= Psalm 60-62--etc it NEVER stops. How else can man live by EVERY utterance from God unless those taking the lead teach EVERY utterance from God to the flock?
History of religions, true God worship history are delved into as well.

We are taught EVERY utterance from God out of the bible. Yes we as well use bible based publications that explain what the bible teaches along with the bible. We are taught to read the bible daily.
The darkness condemns our watchtower magazine, yet worldwide each sunday a JW gets the same spiritual feeding using bible based publications along with the bible. It keeps us-Unified in thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division( 1 Cor 1:10)= a true mark of Jesus' one religion. We as well discuss 2 or 3 bible chapters worldwide each week. This week is Psalm 57-59--next week= Psalm 60-62--etc it NEVER stops. How else can man live by EVERY utterance from God unless those taking the lead teach EVERY utterance from God to the flock?
History of religions, true God worship history are delved into as well.
Total unity in thought is a sign of brainwashing, even the disciples had differences of opinion:

39 Then the contention became so sharp that they parted from one another. And so Barnabas took Mark and sailed to Cyprus;
40 but Paul chose Silas and departed, being commended by the brethren to the grace of God.
41 And he went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches. (Acts 15:39-16:1 NKJ)

Disagreement is normal and within the scope of God's Plan:

For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. (1 Cor. 11:19 NKJ)

Total unity is unnatural indicating the suppression of truth in unrighteousness.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (Rom. 1:18 NKJ)

The Watchtower weaves "misquoted scripture" in with their lies to suppress God's' truth---a serious violation of God's command not to add human words, to His:

"You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. (Deut. 4:2 NKJ)

They intermix their lies with scripture truth so well JWs prefer reading the Watchtower above the Scripture, and in their hearts believe the Watchtower text is "the word of God".

That "strong delusion" is evident every where JWs go, quoting Watchtower Publications as though they are the "Word of God."

However, it is not:

"Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it. (Deut. 12:32-13:1 NKJ)

46 "But why do you call Me`Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
48 "He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
49 "But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great." (Lk. 6:46-49 NKJ)

13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. (Matt. 7:13-14 NKJ)

Jesus is the Narrow Gate, the only way to God. He alone is our Teacher. For all practical purposes JWs believe the Watchtower is their father and they heed only it:

9 "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
10 "And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. (Matt. 23:9-10 NKJ)

Last edited:
Total unity in thought is a sign of brainwashing, even the disciples had differences of opinion:

39 Then the contention became so sharp that they parted from one another. And so Barnabas took Mark and sailed to Cyprus;
40 but Paul chose Silas and departed, being commended by the brethren to the grace of God.
41 And he went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches. (Acts 15:39-16:1 NKJ)

Disagreement is normal and within the scope of God's Plan:

For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. (1 Cor. 11:19 NKJ)

Total unity is unnatural indicating the suppression of truth in unrighteousness.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (Rom. 1:18 NKJ)

The Watchtower weaves "misquoted scripture" in with their lies to suppress God's' truth---a serious violation of God's command not to add human words, to His:

"You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. (Deut. 4:2 NKJ)

They intermix their lies with scripture truth so well JWs prefer reading the Watchtower above the Scripture, and in their hearts believe the Watchtower text is "the word of God".

That "strong delusion" is evident every where JWs go, quoting Watchtower Publications as though they are the "Word of God."

However, it is not:

"Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it. (Deut. 12:32-13:1 NKJ)

46 "But why do you call Me`Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
48 "He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
49 "But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great." (Lk. 6:46-49 NKJ)

13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. (Matt. 7:13-14 NKJ)

Jesus is the Narrow Gate, the only way to God. He alone is our Teacher. For all practical purposes JWs believe the Watchtower is their father and they heed only it:

9 "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
10 "And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. (Matt. 23:9-10 NKJ)
You seem confused. Jesus is the head of the congregation. He appoints the ones taking the lead in his 1 religion=Matt 24:45, one must listen to them the same as listening to Jesus and God( Luke 10:16)-- (1Cor 1:10=Unity of thought-no division) proving your theory false.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back