Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A call to "arms"!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

KV-44-v1

ROLL CALL! CALLING ALL CHRISTIANS!!
There is a yt channel called darkmatter2525. He is an ARDENT antithiest. The reason I'm ROLL CALLing is for you to COMMENT on his videos, shorts, and other posts. REPLY to peoples main comments AND their replies too.

PREACH the Gospel AND give evidence for the Bible's truth AND refute the athiests arguments.

The MORE CHRISTIANS preaching the Gospel and refuting nonChristians in DM's posts reply section and the reply section of others' comments, the BETTER!!
BREAK DOWN STRONGHOLDS AND HOLD CAPTIVE LOFTY OPINIONS!!:helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JLB
There is a yt channel called darkmatter2525. He is an ARDENT antithiest. The reason I'm ROLL CALLing is for you to COMMENT on his videos, shorts, and other posts. REPLY to peoples main comments AND their replies too.

PREACH the Gospel AND give evidence for the Bible's truth AND refute the athiests arguments.
Good resources for doing this: Romans 1:20-24 , reading many AnswersinGenesis .org and creation .com articles, Psalm 14:1.

The MORE CHRISTIANS preaching the Gospel and refuting nonChristians in DM's posts reply section and the reply section of others' comments, the BETTER!!
Hey All,
Do you mean atheist?

I don't need to hunt down some obscure you tube channel and wage verbal war. To me, that's not how the gospel works.

You don't say where you live. But in America, people are entitled to free speech. An atheist has a right to their beliefs without harassment. I believe what you are calling for violates their constitutionally protected right. So I will not do that.

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

We are to "be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you . . . " And I are happy to do that.
But that's completely different than what you are calling for.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Do you mean atheist?

I don't need to hunt down some obscure you tube channel and wage verbal war. To me, that's not how the gospel works.

You don't say where you live. But in America, people are entitled to free speech. An atheist has a right to their beliefs without harassment. I believe what you are calling for violates their constitutionally protected right. So I will not do that.

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

We are to "be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you . . . " And I are happy to do that.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Yeah J
That's usually what we Christians do when attacked: Nothing.

Is it any wonder atheists have taken over and are even prosecuting God believers.

I'd say an antitheist hates God even more than an Atheist.

Just give links in the comments section to the already very many very good websites that specialize in apologetic replies (in the philosophical sense) to skeptics and antagonistic atheists.

www.reasonablefaith.org
www.crossexamined.org
www.johnlennox.org
www.coldcasechristianity.com
www.discovery.org
www.str.org

You will be giving his youtube channel the view boost he wants .
I'm pretty sure soulwinning is more important than views. And even if he does get views, mabye people will enter the comments and see the Gospel preached. And its not like theres gonna be many Christians. Mabye the max view boost is 50-75 views, a very small price to pay for soulwinning.

Hey All,
Do you mean atheist?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
The gospel is "offensive". Not only in the sense that it will ruffle peoples feathers, but that it spreads actively. If you do not spread Jesus' Gospel, the devil or sinners will spread their fake news. Or the nonChristians will make their own news. So absolutely, the Gospel does involve that. There is SPIRITUAL WARFARE around us. See Mark 16:15.

Nobody is hardassing anybody in this apologetics mission. By that logic, Jesus was commanding people to harrass others in Matthew 28:19-20. No, we are violating no rights in any way. We are simply expressing our own.

Hey All,
What is our role, as believers, in this spiritual warfare?

Ephesians 6:11-13 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

So I disagree. We are not to actively fight in spiritual warfare. We are to put on the armor, carry our shield, and stand. If there is a spiritual battle, I let the spirits deal with it. Nowhere does this passage say that we are to fight back. The armor is for our protection, the shield deflects. Our "sword" is the Spirit, the Word of God. So we use the Word of God to give answers as Jesus did in the wilderness.

Jesus wasn't aggressive when he taught. He is my example. If someone wants to teach me something, I am willing to learn. If someone gets aggressive with their beliefs, Christian, Atheist, whatever, I stop listening. I don't relate well to someone being aggressive with me.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,

Ephesians 6:11-13 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

So I disagree. We are not to actively fight in spiritual warfare. We are to put on the armor, carry our shield, and stand. If there is a spiritual battle, I let the spirits deal with it. Nowhere does this passage say that we are to fight back. The armor is for our protection, the shield deflects. Our "sword" is the Spirit, the Word of God. So we use the Word of God to give answers as Jesus did in the wilderness.

He is my example. If someone wants to teach me something, I am willing to learn.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

"What is our role, as believers, in this spiritual warfare?" To love God with ALL our Mind, Heart, Soul, Strength.

Ephesians does not indicate that Christians should ONLY be passive defenders.
Yes defense is good, but ""attack"" is too. Your "passivism" is NOT how the world will come to Jesus more. Passivism is EXACTLY why America is going downhill. Too much lack of spreading!

"If someone gets aggressive with their beliefs, Christian, Atheist, whatever, I stop listening. I don't relate well to someone being aggressive with me."
Okay, you are strawmanning my position. I am not saying to shout and shake your fists, I'm simply advocating to actively spread the Gospel in as many places as we can. And I advocate for Actively debunking counterChristian beliefs. So when someone asks a question, we can give an apologetic for it.

I think you simply misunderstand my position. Hopefully my post bought some clarity. 😃

The gospel is "offensive". Not only in the sense that it will ruffle peoples feathers, but that it spreads actively. If you do not spread Jesus' Gospel, the devil or sinners will spread their fake news. Or the nonChristians will make their own news. So absolutely, the Gospel does involve that. There is SPIRITUAL WARFARE around us. See Mark 16:15.

Nobody is hardassing anybody in this apologetics mission. By that logic, Jesus was commanding people to harrass others in Matthew 28:19-20. No, we are violating no rights in any way. We are simply expressing our own.
If you think the gospel is offensive, I'm afraid you've missed the whole point. The gospel is full of blessing, love, and hope. The word "gospel" means "good news." That is hardly offensive but it is foolishness to those who do not believe.

Christ is called a "rock of offense":

1 Peter 2:4-8
4 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious,
5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”
7 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”
8 and “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense”...

Inasmuch as Christ is at the heart of the Gospel and is, himself, our Salvation (1 John 5:11-13; John 14:6; Acts 4:12), his "offensiveness" colors the Good News, condemning the sinner before it converts him, judging the sinner before it justifies him, rebuking the sinner before it redeems him. Read Romans 3:10, 21, Romans 5:6-10, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:1-6, Colossians 1:21-22, Titus 3:3-8.

A Gospel that does not call the sinner what he is and does not explain the terrible jeopardy of his lost condition cannot properly communicate the mercy, grace and love of God in His redemption of the wicked.

"What is our role, as believers, in this spiritual warfare?" To love God with ALL our Mind, Heart, Soul, Strength.

Ephesians does not indicate that Christians should ONLY be passive defenders.
Yes defense is good, but ""attack"" is too. Your "passivism" is NOT how the world will come to Jesus more. Passivism is EXACTLY why America is going downhill. Too much lack of spreading!

Okay, you are strawmanning my position. I am not saying to shout and shake your fists, I'm simply advocating to actively spread the Gospel in as many places as we can. And I advocate for Actively debunking counterChristian beliefs. So when someone asks a question, we can give an apologetic for it.

I think you simply misunderstand my position. Hopefully my post bought some clarity. 😃
Hey All,
1. Finish the quote from Jesus.
"What is our role, as believers, in this spiritual warfare?" To love God with ALL our Mind, Heart, iSoul, Strength." Quote from "KV-44-v1

The completion:
Matthew 22:39
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

2. Show me in Ephesians where it tells me to attack?
The major action words in Ephesians are sit, walk, and stand.

Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 4:1
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

3. The word "attack" carries with it unwanted aggressive and violent connotations. The gospel is supposed to make us free. The only time Jesus was aggressive is with the money changers in the temple. Nowhere else was Jesus aggressive. People were drawn to Him because of His character.

4. Learn what a strawman is, and how it works. Because it is impossible for me to strawman your words. I just disagree with you.

Hey, if God blesses what you are doing, then keep doing it. But my gut tells me it just doesn't feel like the correct way to present good news.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
1. Finish the quote from Jesus.
"What is our role, as believers, in this spiritual warfare?" To love God with ALL our Mind, Heart, iSoul, Strength." Quote from "KV-44-v1

The completion:
Matthew 22:39
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

2. Show me in Ephesians where it tells me to attack?
The major action words in Ephesians are sit, walk, and stand.

Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 4:1
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

3. The word "attack" carries with it unwanted aggressive and violent connotations. The gospel is supposed to make us free. The only time Jesus was aggressive is with the money changers in the temple. Nowhere else was Jesus aggressive. People were drawn to Him because of His character.

Hey, if God blesses what you are doing, then keep doing it. But my gut tells me it just doesn't feel like the correct way to present good news.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
You misrepresent my position. When I'm saying "attack" it has NOTHING to do with literal weapons. Rather, it involves actively going out, online and/or in-person, to 1. debunk other ppl's beliefs, mabye start by asking questions rather than appear out of the blue. 2. spread Gospel truth, and show them that the Gospel is superior.

Actually, a great way to express our love IS to spread the Gospel. The athiests are spreading their evolution, millions years, and big bang all around. So we should amp up our spreading of the Gospel and evidence for Christianity.

I didn't say that "ephesians told us to attack", so idk how you got that.

"Learn what a strawman is, and how it works. Because it is impossible for me to strawman your words. I just disagree with you." Your posts proved the opposite.

The Gospel sets us free, while athiesm, islam etc. enslave. So we SHOULD "go make disciples of ALL nations".

Last edited:
If you think the gospel is offensive, I'm afraid you've missed the whole point. The gospel is full of The word "gospel" means "good news." That is hardly offensive but it is foolishness to those who do not believe.
I put offensive in quotes. Too many people these days love their sin:mad so much they'd rather focus on the negative (lake of fire) than the blessings, love,❤️ and hope. Watch Gabethestreetpreacher and you will see. The world needs the Savior more than ever. :cross

I am at the point in my faith walk with Christ where I am taking the following scripture VERY serious..

Luke 9:5 "If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off of your feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them."

Most of the world has heard the gospel. Especially those who have such a vendetta against Jesus. They have probably been around the gospel their entire lives and this is how they (choose to be)

Hebrews 6:4-6 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened (heard), who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

Those who have been immersed in the goodness, mercy and love of God in countries who are free to express and live peacefully with others.......are the people who have seared their conscience with enmity against God.

I am at the point in my faith walk with Christ where I am taking the following scripture VERY serious..

Luke 9:5 "If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off of your feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them."

Most of the world has heard the gospel. Especially those who have such a vendetta against Jesus. They have probably been around the gospel their entire lives and this is how they (choose to be)

Hebrews 6:4-6 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened (heard), who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

Those who have been immersed in the goodness, mercy and love of God in countries who are free to express and live peacefully with others.......are the people who have seared their conscience with enmity against God.
Tip: Debunk people's pre existing worldview. Ask many questions. Picture a frog in a pot, and the temperature slowly climbs.
A fast and hard approach might turn away more souls.
If they have a bad worldview, ie evolution, athiesm, islam, etc. then of course they will tend to reject the Gospel.
too many Christians just give them the Gospel without "burning the weeds" of their old views. I think i have also not "burned the weeds" on many occasions.

Good resources on websites include AnswersinGenesis .org and Creation .com and carm. org .

Hey All,
There is nothing wrong with asking questions. But Peter tells us to give an answer for our hope.

Why?
Because:

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

As we live our faith, by walking the walk, others will see it. Curiosity, is conscious, but also subconscious. Have you ever forgotten something, a name, or where you put something? Then, a few days later, when you weren't even thinking about the name, or object, you get that "AHA moment, and you remember it again. Your subconscious mind never stopped thinking about it. So curiosity will work like this through the sin nature and ask questions.

Is this the time we need to attack them,
KV-44-v1?

Or is this the time to reflect God's love to them?

Do you understand why I have a problem with the term "attack" associated with the love of God? The word is inappropriate when we are told to love our enemies.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Romans 11:28
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Love does not attack. Love reaches out and does good; even to those who hate him.
Why?
For our Father's sake.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
There is nothing wrong with asking questions. But Peter tells us to give an answer for our hope.

Why?
Because:

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

As we live our faith, by walking the walk, others will see it. Curiosity, is conscious, but also subconscious. Have you ever forgotten something, a name, or where you put something? Then, a few days later, when you weren't even thinking about the name, or object, you get that "AHA moment, and you remember it again. Your subconscious mind never stopped thinking about it. So curiosity will work like this through the sin nature and ask questions.

Is this the time we need to attack them,
KV-44-v1?

Or is this the time to reflect God's love to them?

Do you understand why I have a problem with the term "attack" associated with the love of God? The word is inappropriate when we are told to love our enemies.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Romans 11:28
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Love does not attack. Love reaches out and does good; even to those who hate him.
Why?
For our Father's sake.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
You are still stuck on a super literal interpretation of 'attack' involving shouting and weapons. That assumption must be ejected before you can understand my posts and my RollCall.

Mark 16:15.
Apparently you don't want to practice that verse in DM's commentsections?

If you think the gospel is offensive, I'm afraid you've missed the whole point. The gospel is full of blessing, love, and hope. The word "gospel" means "good news." That is hardly offensive but it is foolishness to those who do not believe.

The Gospel is highly offensive in nature and application.

GO INTO …. Is an offensive move.

The Gospel is highly offensive in nature and application.

GO INTO …. Is an offensive move.
Boom!! If Christians had been more active, instead of less, America (and probably other nations too!) would not be in as much of a pickle as it is today.

Back