Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A call to "arms"!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Boom!! If Christians had been more active, instead of less, America (and probably other nations too!) would not be in as much of a pickle as it is today.

Our Government is a reflection of our Church leadership in America.

We have not been salt and light.

Salt preserves from corruption and light exposes.

Thank God we have a New Leadership emerging in America; A changing of the guard!

JLB

ROLL CALL! CALLING ALL CHRISTIANS!!
There is a yt channel called darkmatter2525. He is an ARDENT antithiest. The reason I'm ROLL CALLing is for you to COMMENT on his videos, shorts, and other posts. REPLY to peoples main comments AND their replies too.

PREACH the Gospel AND give evidence for the Bible's truth AND refute the athiests arguments.

The MORE CHRISTIANS preaching the Gospel and refuting nonChristians in DM's posts reply section and the reply section of others' comments, the BETTER!!
BREAK DOWN STRONGHOLDS AND HOLD CAPTIVE LOFTY OPINIONS!!:helmet
Man, I haven't heard that name in years. Did he comment on your vid or something. I used to be involved in the YouTube Atheist groups. You won't get much traction just spaming his vids. Ironically it makes his vids reach more people. Most algorithms on content and social media sites don't care what the interaxtion is on a vid, it just cares if there is an interaction. It will also lead to people getting suggested more antitheist vids and ceeators.

Yeah J
That's usually what we Christians do when attacked: Nothing.

Is it any wonder atheists have taken over and are even prosecuting God believers.

I'd say an antitheist hates God even more than an Atheist.
Where is this happening? Atheist YouTube stagnated years ago with infighting and basicly just going over the same arguments ad nauseum.

Darkmatter is an og from the very early days of the site.

Tip: Debunk people's pre existing worldview. Ask many questions. Picture a frog in a pot, and the temperature slowly climbs.
A fast and hard approach might turn away more souls.
If they have a bad worldview, ie evolution, athiesm, islam, etc. then of course they will tend to reject the Gospel.
too many Christians just give them the Gospel without "burning the weeds" of their old views. I think i have also not "burned the weeds" on many occasions.

Good resources on websites include AnswersinGenesis .org and Creation .com and carm. org .
Woof, the people you want the posters here to engage with regularly go after and tare apart arguments from answers in Genesis and Creation.com. most of the YouTube Atheist people cut their teeth dismantling the Discovery Institute and Ken Ham.

If you are not go8ng in wanting a good faith discussion, you will get no where with them. If you fall back on a presup argument the posters will just laugh at you.

Boom!! If Christians had been more active, instead of less, America (and probably other nations too!) would not be in as much of a pickle as it is today.
I think wherever and whenever Jesus' disciples were "more active" , they were opposed, threatened, beaten, imprisoned, martyred, silenced as much as possible, and never never never made a nation good in God's eyes nor according to His Word.
One exception once , at least I heard this, did turn to the Creator, they believed Jesus, and the whole <gentile> nation honored Yahweh's Shabbat for some number of years. During those years that country , it was said, had peace, more peace, than ever before or since then. Yahweh Guarded them when they Honored Him.

I think wherever and whenever Jesus' disciples were "more active" , they were opposed, threatened, beaten, imprisoned, martyred, silenced as much as possible, and never never never made a nation good in God's eyes nor according to His Word.
One exception once , at least I heard this, did turn to the Creator, they believed Jesus, and the whole <gentile> nation honored Yahweh's Shabbat for some number of years. During those years that country , it was said, had peace, more peace, than ever before or since then. Yahweh Guarded them when they Honored Him.
Depends on where you live and who you talk to.
America was MUCH freer and LESS mad before the 1990's.

Jesus Simply Said His disciples will be /are/ treated as He is/was/. Not good. Whoever stands up for the truth is rejected. Persecuted necessarily. The world is opposed to Truth, opposed to Jesus.
I remember once, I was viciously verbally attacked & cussed at (f__, s__, b__ and its ilk) on Skribbl.io some months (mabye a year+?) ago, simply for spreading Gospel truth and advocating for Christianity. I then cried IRL and at the same time reflected on sin's madness & Christianity's beauty.

Depends on where you live and who you talk to.
America was MUCH freer and LESS mad before the 1990's.
You are going to have to d3fine what you mean by freer. Considering pre 1990 big city crime was way higher, AIDS was a huge problem for everyone.

Hi KV-44-v1

I'm just curious. What do you make of Paul's words concerning the way of the world in his opening to his letter to the Roman believers? I'm not sure why you would think that if christians had only been more active these attitudes regarding sin that Paul tells us will be coming along, could have been avoided. Or as you say, 'be in as much of a pickle as it is today'. Let me break it down for you, as I understand what the Scriptures are telling us concerning the way of the world. The world is condemned already because it has not believed in God's one and only Son. The world is going to become more and more sinful. So much so that Paul even says that they will invent ways of doing evil.

No, I don't agree that had christians been more active that the world would somehow have turned out to be an alright place.

God bless,
Ted

How many?
How many of THEIR arguments got torn apart? I'd wager much more than AIG and Creation.
Let's see, actual geologist, physicists, biologists, etc dismantled a large part of AIG amd creation
Com. Essentially both AIG and creation relies on shell games and hoping that people don't look up the topics they discuss.

I am gettimg the impression you have not engaged with atheist youtube's arguments and are going about this in the laziest fashion... spamming Bible verses and aig links and not emgah8ng with their arguments.

Many of Atheist youtube ended up there because Aig and Creation do a horrible job at represent8ng what real scientists have put forward and the lazy attitude of modern apologetics.

Hi KV-44-v1

I'm just curious. What do you make of Paul's words concerning the way of the world in his opening to his letter to the Roman believers? I'm not sure why you would think that if christians had only been more active these attitudes regarding sin that Paul tells us will be coming along, could have been avoided. Or as you say, 'be in as much of a pickle as it is today'. Let me break it down for you, as I understand what the Scriptures are telling us concerning the way of the world. The world is condemned already because it has not believed in God's one and only Son. The world is going to become more and more sinful. So much so that Paul even says that they will invent ways of doing evil.

No, I don't agree that had christians been more active that the world would somehow have turned out to be an alright place.

God bless,
Ted
I'm not saying that the world would turn out alright.
It would be LESS BAD, not necessarily fixed.

Let's see, actual geologist, physicists, biologists, etc dismantled a large part of AIG amd creation
Com. Essentially both AIG and creation relies on shell games and hoping that people don't look up the topics they discuss.

I am gettimg the impression you have not engaged with atheist youtube's arguments and are going about this in the laziest fashion... spamming Bible verses and aig links and not emgah8ng with their arguments.

Many of Atheist youtube ended up there because Aig and Creation do a and the lazy attitude of modern apologetics.
Actually I've hopped on to DM's comments thread and disputed with some.
"horrible job at represent8ng what real scientists have put forward" Where & how?

Actually I've hopped on to DM's comments thread and disputed with some.
"horrible job at represent8ng what real scientists have put forward" Where & how?
Without getting hyper specific. My experience with AiG and the Creaation institute is that these organizations use strawman versions of Theories interchangeably with held scientific consensus to manipulate the data. These institutions tend to use the term evolution to mean anything that doesn't fit their world view.
The Theory of Evolution in Biology refers to specific mechanics in populations and lineage.

Where is Aig and the CI use Evolution to mean various theories about life, change, celestialechanics, geology, genetics, etc. Biologists will refer to Evolution to discuss genetic and population changes, while AiG will use the term to talk about any scientific concept whether fringe or excepted as if it's all one thing. There is also their tendency to mix up the theories with moral systems when that is not the purpose of the theories.

Biden's crazy anti-2A laws, for one.

God Family and Guns channel on YT has something on anti2A.
thefederalist.com/2024/02/23/5-times-the-biden-admin-persecuted-christians-for-living-their-faith/
So fire arm registration that has existed since Reagan? You know that predates the 90s right? Also Biden has not signed anyth8ng to tale your g7ns away, but instead has had his administration enforce already existing laws. I'm quite left and own guns. I can still go to my local shop and buy guns and amo. That has not changed.

I'd also like to point out that if you threaten the fed with fire arms or imply a threat, they will investigate you. That's kind of the point of the CiA and Homeland Security.

Back