Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[__ Prayer __] a couple of things

jasoncran

1) my wife has severe back pain from several causes.
2) her soul
3) her cousin
4) pat, she passed two years ago,her daughter is a believer and her husband but not her son to my knowledge.
5) jw coworker of pat named garth

2) her soul
3) her cousin
4) pat, she passed two years ago,her daughter is a believer and her husband but not her son to my knowledge.

I'll be praying for these, especially for your wife. I have had two spine surgeries. Both surgeries failed. I've been on morphine for several years now. So I think I know what your wife is experiencing.Her soul is extremely important as well.

I'll be praying for these, especially for your wife. I have had two spine surgeries. Both surgeries failed. I've been on morphine for several years now. So I think I know what your wife is experiencing.Her soul is extremely important as well.
add my marriage. god knows

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering so.
I will pray for you too, Chopper.

2) her soul
3) her cousin

I'll be praying for the folks you hold up to us.

Please also pray for my 2 month old granddaughter, Harper, who's in the hospital with a yet to be identified blood infection.

I'll be praying for the folks you hold up to us.

Please also pray for my 2 month old granddaughter, Harper, who's in the hospital with a yet to be identified blood infection.

Oh, you know we'll be praying for your Granddaughter. I have 10 Grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren. They are so precious to us! May Jesus touch this little girl as a testimony of His great love for the children.

Praying for all the things you guys have mentioned here. Also praying for reba, Angel, Air Dancer and Deborah13, just because.

Mike, your granddaughter is in my prayers.

Everyone, it's a mighty fine moment to know that we each hold firm to the knowledge that our Lord truly hears our prayers and responds in His time, in accordance to His will. So heart-lifting ... and so wonderful to be amongst you, each of you.

Be blessed!

wife went to the hospital, she severally sprained a muscle. they gave her a shot, add that I need patience with her.

its more then just that. I cant say, im not really able to think clearly due to anger.
Jason, I'm sorry to hear about your wife's injury, and sorry about your anger. Is it anything you can talk to us about? You know you're important to us and we want to support you.

its and old issue, very old. either the lord will heal this and change us or it will end in divorce. the time will come where I will exit for peace of mind. my body cant take this level of stress for to long. I have not gone to church for fear of the reaction of tiredness from the anger and hurt.

Back