Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[__ Prayer __] a couple of things

I truly am sorry to learn of the challenges you face, Jason. Prayers will be expanded to include all the issues you are facing.

Nathan is in the er, he may have broken his foot, my wife cant drive and its still hard for her to walk. I will be taking more time off for her.

jasoncran I am really sorry for all the things that you are having to deal with these days. God knows what's going on in your life, and I know He will make everything good for you.

Mark 11:24 ESV
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

And that's what I believe for you and all you are going through. May He bless you and your family. God bless.

jasoncran I am really sorry for all the things that you are having to deal with these days. God knows what's going on in your life, and I know He will make everything good for you.

Mark 11:24 ESV
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
some of the issues outside of the back and foot issues are of my own doing. sometimes we must be chastised by god to learn from god. today i had to do things for my wife and it was an eye opener.
And that's what I believe for you and all you are going through. May He bless you and your family. God bless.

Heavenly Father,

I approach you in prayer,
and I pray that it will be answered,
because it would give you great glory, and a testimony.

jasoncrans wife has severe back pain. I ask Father, that your hands
would touch her back, and that you would relieve the pain- be it muscles or her spine.
She needs healing. Please have mercy.

I pray for her soul, that you may grant her grace and peace. I also ask you these things for jasoncran.
They are having difficulty in their marriage, and they need your guidance.
I pray for emotional healing- that jasoncran may be transformed by grace, that his anger may not overcome him or anyone he interacts with.
I pray the same for his wife. The only way they can heal is if you bring them together.
I stand my ground in Jesus Name, that the devil may flee from this marriage, that jasoncran and his wife would turn their backs on him completely.
Father, crush satan, and protect their marriage, and protect their hearts.
I surrender them to you. I pray that your will will be done.

I pray that her cousin would find you, and bring them into your kingdom. Please reach out to them Jesus. How can they know the truth if you don't make yourself known to them?

Father, I pray the same for pats son. Please go out of your way specially to bring him into your kingdom.
Just speak to him God! Show him that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Lastly Father, I pray for Garth. He is part of a religion that I don't know well of. Either way, I ask you that he, too, would find life in Jesus, and I pray that Jesus' blood would cover him. Don't let him die without knowing you.

Amen.

Father, please have great grace and mercy on our brother at this time and deliver him from all opposing him. Bless him and his family as only You can and I ask this in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Jason, You know there is peace in Him .... For good reason i battle forgiving. i still must forgive. We are not innocent, we are not asked to go to the Cross. When the hurts of the past start showing up my anger becomes overwhelming hampers my time here , walk, prayer , interaction with the people around me... Find some one to talk with... While talking to the Lord.... your sis....

I have , I have spoken to my chaplain. update with Nathan. left foot has three stress fractures , some on the toes, one in the growth plates

Back