Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A dad with cancer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

handy

We have a friend and neighbor who is facing Lymphoma, a type of cancer. As of now, there really isn't anything that they can do for him. If the cancer begins to spread again (and they are almost certain it will) they will do a radiation treatment. Basically, his prognosis isn't good.

He's just my age, 48 and he had two kids. He's a cattle rancher, so doesn't have the best insurance. We had a dinner tonight as a benefit for him, to help meet some of the costs.

Please uplift him in your prayers, his name is Blaine.

I will most definitely lift up Blaine in my prayers. As you probably know, my son was diagnosed with lymphoma when he was 16 (and is still in remission...he'll be 20 next month). I also have a very close friend with a different form of lymphoma than my son had. She is also in remission, but takes maintenance chemo every 12 weeks.

I will pray that God moves mountains and destroys this cancer. He can. I've seen Him do it. :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back