Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A day at the beach.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Jeff,

I am so sorry about your mother-in-law's leaving. I praise God that she is now at home with her Father in Heaven, and no longer in pain. Your family has my prayers.

Jeff I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. You and your family will be in my prayers.

My prayers are with you Jeff.

Summon your power, O God ;
show us your strength, O God, as you have done before.
Psalm 68:28

Jeff and his family's soul's are weary with sorrow; strengthen them according to your Word. Amen
-Psalm 119:28

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. I know that God is answering prayers as we have been surrounded by our Christian brothers and Sisters in Christ for comfort and for basic needs, such as bringing us meals or helping out and taking care of our animals while we were down in TN for the burial, and for greeting and making my daughter and cousin who flew in from Wa friday for a planned weeks vacation with us, welcome while we were still in TN for the funeral until we returned to Mi.

We have had so much support, I can't even begin to say thanks. I couldn't imagine loosing a loved one without the support of a Church family, including all of you who kept us in your prayers.

Again, thank you everyone who has prayed for our family or given support. We appreciate you all.

In Christ,
Jeff

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back