Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A husband goes to the store

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

My Husband Went to the Store and Never Came Home, Deserting His Two Kids

https://www.yahoo.com/news/my-husband-went-to-the-store-and-never-came-home-190633282.html
I saw my ex-husband in court last week. It was the first time I had seen him in longer than I could remember
tumblr_inline_o2nmc7zYa51tcrue5_1280.jpg

Obviously, God wanted him to be happy. What's wrong with that? Everything. Selfishness pro level.

Obviously, God wanted him to be happy. What's wrong with that? Everything. Selfishness pro level.
I agree, we all have heard the stories for years a husband goes out for a pack of cigarettes and never ever comes back.

Actually I think that the truth is something different than what she has said.

Having talked to so many divorced dads she has some holes in her story.

From the things she claims that people have said to her to the divorce proceedings. Not any of it sounds like the complete story.

Granted people generally act in selfish and self centered ways but not generally with children... And saying ugly things like he supposedly has doesn't ring true...unless something else was going on that she is "forgetting".

In three months from now all my child support payments will end. I have paid every penny. But all my son's assets have come from any money I have set aside. He has some college money, a car, and a computer. His mother never once did anything... Except find ways to get herself into debt....and fired from jobs by abusing her office to attack me.
All her chickens are coming home to roost. I have tried my best to instill into my son a spirit of Independence and self reliance. That not only must he take care of himself but others as well.
He is leaving her home this summer... His step father and sister (all are wacko IMHO) to live on his own. Maybe with me. Dunno. All I do know is that he is headed for dorm life and college. :woot

And he calls me for success reports and car repair and cooking tips.

:wave:wave2

True, that there is rarely (if ever) one side to any story. That said, there have been cases where the spouse leaves the other spouse and kids, and just makes it up in their minds that they deserve better. I know personally one wife & mother who did that exactly. Never hid her reasons.

True, that there is rarely (if ever) one side to any story. That said, there have been cases where the spouse leaves the other spouse and kids, and just makes it up in their minds that they deserve better. I know personally one wife & mother who did that exactly. Never hid her reasons.
I am a big time supporter of paternal rights. The courts still favor the women... As if. When a guy does get better than the norm it makes headlines.

:horse

OK...I'll get off my soapbox.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back