Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

*(( + A New Start + ))*

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ATARI

SoO0...,

One May Wonder.
How Can You Begin Again For Your Health?.

Here Are Some Templates That You May Find Helpful.
For Starters, Relaxation Is Important. Perhaps Upon Spritualism.

Peaceful Meditation- In An Indian Position. Begin Breathing: 123 In. 123 Hold. 123 Out. 123 Cycle.
Where You Will Cycle That Breathing Technique Until Your Mind Is Clear. Do Not Worry During Clearing.

There Are Vitamins & Supplements. (One A Day Multivitamin)--(Others, Example: Magnesium/Anxiety).
With Exercise, Where One Walk A Day With A Helpful Google Search: *List Of Simple Exercise Techniques*.

The Eerie Realm Of Consumption. Discover Your Personal Lack Of Nutrients & Fill In The Space To Improve.
Perhaps Use The Food Pyramid, As Guidance To Discover What Could Be Useful For You And!, Your Future.

If You Have Your Own Personal Way To Get Started On A Life With The Goal Of Becoming Healthier Feel Free.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Rememeber To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

No questions for you today :) .

Peaceful Meditation- In An Indian Position. Begin Breathing: 123 In. 123 Hold. 123 Out. 123 Cycle.
Where You Will Cycle That Breathing Technique Until Your Mind Is Clear. Do Not Worry During Clearing.
I find peace when I pray to the Lord , I think about God's promises to us as Christians . I am not in an Indian position because it is not necessary . As a Christian there is no need to worry ever because God is in control . Clarity of mind will come from studying God's word with understanding .

Hmm. . .

Thank You: @Participant.
Upon The Endlessly Fascinating Absolute Truth.

The King James Version (KJV)
Matthew 6:33: But Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God, And His Righteousness;

When In Fear And!, Self Doubt, Set Your Energetic Emotionally Spiritual Wavelength To Our Heavenly Father.
It's Said: Seek Simplicity Within The Vibration Of Contentment & See The Vast Riches Of Christ Jesus (The Messiah).

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

P.s. Discovering Your True Pure Abyss Essence Of Internal/External Eternal Health Doesn't Have To Be Complicated.

I can agree with these points, and I often post various things about diet and supplements. However, on the "meditation" end of things, as Christians we should think about beneficial things of God and pray without ceasing, And as for rest, for cryin' out loud DO REST and kick up. Seems like some people want you to feel guilty about that when even Jesus said to his disciples to come away and rest awhile. We work some and rest some. For me, I take great pleasure in the weekly Sabbath to rest (nobody dare ask me to do anything except their lamb is caught in a pit) and pleasure in the feast days of the Lord. Of course there are those who would call me a "legalist" and claim (falsely) I'm doing it for salvation etc etc. No, it's a joyous time for me to be with the Lord biblically mandated. So the same who would say that to me will be the ones next week on the prayer chain that they are ill, they have problems or are otherwise a nervous wreck. :rolleyes Soon is the feast of Tabernacles so I will make a Sukkah and rest outside and its a joyous time looking forward to the Lord's return. Actually, it's really fun! and I can detach from the crazy world around me. Just an old retired guy here acting like a kid in the Lord! LOL

Hey All,
Why does a workout have to be so spiritual. Its just a dumb guy (me) lifting dumbbells. I am currently in assisted living because of health problems. But I still use a dumbbell (5lbs.) to maintain my muscles.I listen to oldies rock and roll when I lift.
For cardio I Try to schedule my cycling (stationary bike) when the Dodgers or Angels are on TV. I love to watch baseball so it makes having to cycle a little easier. (By the way, the little leaguers are on ESPN this month. Fun to watch, and they are seeeerious; which makes it so cute.) Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Why does a workout have to be so spiritual. Its just a dumb guy (me) lifting dumbbells. I am currently in assisted living because of health problems. But I still use a dumbbell (5lbs.) to maintain my muscles.I listen to oldies rock and roll when I lift.
For cardio I Try to schedule my cycling (stationary bike) when the Dodgers or Angels are on TV. I love to watch baseball so it makes having to cycle a little easier. (By the way, the little leaguers are on ESPN this month. Fun to watch, and they are seeeerious; which makes it so cute.) Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz
I am glad you are on the road to better health :dancing ! Praise the Lord !

I have to say I am done with pro sports , there seems to be a spirit at work that I want nothing to do with .
The Dodgers were in the news I see .

Dodgers honor anti-Catholic drag 'nuns' more than an hour before first pitch inside nearly empty stadium

Hmm. . .

Thank You: for_his_glory.
Upon The Elemental Emotional Eternal Tides Of Pure Bliss.

Thank You: hawkman.
Within The Spiritual Totem Of Symbolic Creature Comfort Forever And!, Purified Purification Written.
All Of These Everlasting Cycles Of Infinite Eternity Can Be Found In Any Etched Holy Bible Upon Endless Life.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 😞😞 :bible 😞😞

Hmm. . .

Within The Spiritual Totem Of Symbolic Creature Comfort Forever And!, Purified Purification Written.
All Of These Everlasting Cycles Of Infinite Eternity Can Be Found In Any Etched Holy Bible Upon Endless Life.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

1f6zzt.jpg

Hey All,
I could not have said it better. What are you trying to say? Your symbolic language is hard to understand because I don't know what your symbolisms represent. Please dumb it down for me. I am not smart enough to understand the message being conveyed.
I spoke with a couple of hare krishnas one time, at the airport in Los Angeles, back in the 1970s. They talked that way. (I am not saying you are one ATARI, just recalling a similar experience. And if you are, you are still welcome.) They got banned from the airport awhile back for harassment. Maybe they are online now.
Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz

Hmm. . .

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

I do thank you for changing your avatar and getting rid of the apples with the eye, but if you do not start speaking in plain English you might fine that your postings will be deleted. No one can understand you and many complaints have been made about this.

Hmm?. . .

Many Thanks: for_his_glory.
I Will Alter My Original Form Of Writing Into More Focus Upon Clarity.

Thank You For Your Patience With Me On Thus Subject. I Will Do Better With Thus In The Future.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm?. . .

Many Thanks: for_his_glory.
I Will Alter My Original Form Of Writing Into More Focus Upon Clarity.

Thank You For Your Patience With Me On Thus Subject. I Will Do Better With Thus In The Future.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

You need to change your avatar again as this is a Christian site and we do not allow Hindu symbolism or any symbolism that is not of God. I know you are an omnist exploring all religions, but since you label yourself a Christian do you really know what the word Christian means as I would like to talk with you about this. Can you give us your definition of the word Christian as we could start there.

Hmm. . .

I Am In The Process Of Changing The Avatar As Wished.

But!, That Is A Good Question. What Does Christianity Mean To Me Personally.
For Starters: Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Is The Way, The Truth, And!, The Life Endless In Prayer.

To Be A Christian You Simply Follow The Code Of Ethics Transformed By Jesus' Inspirationally Pure Teachings.
Where The Law Of, God (Our Heavenly Father), Stated In (THE TEN COMMANDMENTS), Is Heard By The Listening.

There Is: (THE OLD TESTAMENT)-(Teachings/Lessons/Old Prophets). -(THE NEW TESTAMENT)-(All Jesus Forever)-
Now Is, Much To Learn About How Heaven Touches The Earth Every Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And!, Night!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm. . .

Thank You Everyone.
But!, Back On Topic. If Anyone Has Any Advice On Health.
The List Can Be Endless If You Bravely Calm The Psychological Storm With Commonsense.

Please Feel Free To Share What You Have Learned Through Your Eerily Strange Trial By Fire Expressions.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

ATARI , why are the faces sad next to the bible ?

Shouldn't we be smiling as a Christian and follower of our Lord Jesus ?
Romans 15
13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Hmm. . .

I Am In The Process Of Changing The Avatar As Wished.

But!, That Is A Good Question. What Does Christianity Mean To Me Personally.
For Starters: Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Is The Way, The Truth, And!, The Life Endless In Prayer.

To Be A Christian You Simply Follow The Code Of Ethics Transformed By Jesus' Inspirationally Pure Teachings.
Where The Law Of, God (Our Heavenly Father), Stated In (THE TEN COMMANDMENTS), Is Heard By The Listening.

There Is: (THE OLD TESTAMENT)-(Teachings/Lessons/Old Prophets). -(THE NEW TESTAMENT)-(All Jesus Forever)-
Now Is, Much To Learn About How Heaven Touches The Earth Every Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And!, Night!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Thank you for changing your avatar and I hope you do not mind me asking you questions as this is how I will get to know and understand you better. Let's start here with these simplistic ones.

What are these code of ethics you speak of?

Are you Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit who teaches us all truths? John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:26.

Do you see the same God in all religions as there are over 5000 different religions and many of them follow after false gods and worship idols.

Hmm?. . .

To Put It Simply, Christ's Code Of Ethics Can Be Found Everywhere.

In A Smile, A Wave, A Hello, Good Morning & So On. Kinda A Potion Of Commonsense Within Intuition.
Upon The Everlastingly Endless Landscape Of Our Instinctual Nature Held In The Grace Of Father Time.

Slightly Metaphoric, Slightly Simplistic, With The Goal Of Achieving Your Dreams. Whatever They May Be.
The Entire New Testament Is As Pure As The Fountain Of Life. Even Throughout A Vivid Upon Jesus' Crucifixion.

I'm Not Entirely Sure Why You Are Bringing Up, (THE HOLY GHOST), Could You Please Elaborate On Why It Is Here.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Back