Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Spiritual Revolution

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Maybe your ego wants you to think you are following Jeuse without love of
God in your heart. Maybe instead of loving your neighbor you want to think you are better and can then look down on another human without opening your heart to love God and His creation. Contemplate love and the answers will come. Jesus is my teacher, but puting down others in His name is not appropriate.

soma said:
Maybe your ego wants you to think you are following Jeuse without love of
God in your heart. Maybe instead of loving your neighbor you want to think you are better and can then look down on another human without opening your heart to love God and His creation. Contemplate love and the answers will come. Jesus is my teacher, but puting down others in His name is not appropriate.

I have love in my heart for the lost and the saved. Those that are the most difficult to reach with the gospel of Jesus Christ are those that believe that they have a better way than Jesus' way. When Jesus called the Pharisees vipers and whited sepulcres, did he love them? Did he recognize that their position which was against the truth, and leading others astray? When those come up to Jesus and say Lord, Lord we have done great things in your name, Jesus replies that he never knew them and that they were the workers of iniquity. He tells them to depart. Did he do this in love? What part of love does justice play? What part of love is righteous?

I suggest that if the true Jesus is your teacher then you would benefit yourself to contemplate his Word, and come to a true understanding of love. While you are at it, study what salvation, justice, sanctification, false doctrines, etc. are, and how to deal with all of these in love.

Are you to love your enemy by accepting his false doctrines? Where is that mentioned in Jesus' word?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7:12-15

Should Christians believe the false prophets?

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:23-27

Are Christians not to rebuke anyone?

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
Luke 17:3

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. 1 Timothy 5:20

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:2

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Titus 1:13

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee. Titus 2:15

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Revelation 3:19

The only ones that I have seen get irrate and accuse Christians of not loving, are those that need salvation or those that need spiritual growth because their understanding is not rooted deep in the Word of God. Hopefully you have repented and believe in Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, and you recognize that millions of lost souls are on their way to hell without salvation because they haven't placed their trust in the savior, Jesus Christ. These are the ones who need to be told that their way to salvation is false if it is not solely grounded in the work of Jesus Christ on the Cross where he shed his blood for the savation of the world. True love is conveying this truth to the lost so that they can see past the deception of the enemy.

Christ taught us that God is love, and we saw a sample of it in his compassion and suffering for the mediocre sinners in this world. Through Christ a new concept of God emerged because prior to him most people feared God. This teaching of love is more demanding and more important than his other lessons because it is the main belief of all Christians. I believe that love is an inner path to understand that meaning of Jesus Christ. Love maintains our sense of unity with a presence and power that is greater than what we think we are. It is an experience of that unity and love that can't be placed with words so people try to describe the experience or how to obtain it. A deep spiritual love might be new to some people and when it is not experienced, it might be dismissed as New Age similar to what I am sure Jesus experienced with his teachings. I think the experience of lovesays it all.

"We cannot imagine the power of the Almighty, yet he is so just and merciful that he does not oppress us." Job 37:23 NLT

Why do you want to oppress others?

"For the Holy Spirit, God's gift, does not want you to be afraid of people, but to be wise and strong, and to love them and enjoy being with them. 2Timothy 1:7 TLB

Jesus was crucified by others who at that time thought he was New Age.

"The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. PSALM 145:9NRSV

b]The Lord is good to us so we will be good to others. He comforts us, so we will comfort others, not ccndemn them.

"And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave your. EPHESIans 4:32 RSV

[/b]Jesus is our rock that doesn't mean we throw rocks at others. The people throwing rocks are mean hearted and mean to hurt.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, a quiet mind, kind acts, well-doing, faith, Gentle behaviour, control over desires. GALATIANS 5:22-23 BBE

Let us control our own desires instead of whipping others into submission.

"God is mighty, but despises no one." JOB 36:5 NKJV

Does despising New Age make one mighty, maybe you can learn something from them? Why fear something that might bring you closer to your God. Walk with Jesus and fear none. Do you not read many books to learn things and see things from another perspective. Is your faith so weak that an idea can change your mind?

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." NEHEMIAH 8:10 NKJV

Don' be bitter unless you want a bitter bear face.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love (which is God) drives out fear. 1JOHN 4:18 NIV

Don't be afraid to love others. Get a life so you don't have to use religion for one upmanship. We are all brothers and sisters, get use to it. A post made with concern and love should be returned with love and concern. Read the post that are reacting, not loving, full of fear, they are not full of Christian strenght and love, but a weakness that is the beginning of racism, prejudice and _________supremicist.

soma said:
Christ taught us that God is love, and we saw a sample of it in his compassion and suffering for the mediocre sinners in this world. Through Christ a new concept of God emerged because prior to him most people feared God. This teaching of love is more demanding and more important than his other lessons because it is the main belief of all Christians. I believe that love is an inner path to understand that meaning of Jesus Christ. Love maintains our sense of unity with a presence and power that is greater than what we think we are. It is an experience of that unity and love that can't be placed with words so people try to describe the experience or how to obtain it. A deep spiritual love might be new to some people and when it is not experienced, it might be dismissed as New Age similar to what I am sure Jesus experienced with his teachings. I think the experience of lovesays it all.

"We cannot imagine the power of the Almighty, yet he is so just and merciful that he does not oppress us." Job 37:23 NLT

Why do you want to oppress others?

"For the Holy Spirit, God's gift, does not want you to be afraid of people, but to be wise and strong, and to love them and enjoy being with them. 2Timothy 1:7 TLB

Jesus was crucified by others who at that time thought he was New Age.

"The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. PSALM 145:9NRSV

b]The Lord is good to us so we will be good to others. He comforts us, so we will comfort others, not ccndemn them.

"And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave your. EPHESIans 4:32 RSV

[/b]Jesus is our rock that doesn't mean we throw rocks at others. The people throwing rocks are mean hearted and mean to hurt.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, a quiet mind, kind acts, well-doing, faith, Gentle behaviour, control over desires. GALATIANS 5:22-23 BBE

Let us control our own desires instead of whipping others into submission.

"God is mighty, but despises no one." JOB 36:5 NKJV

Does despising New Age make one mighty, maybe you can learn something from them? Why fear something that might bring you closer to your God. Walk with Jesus and fear none. Do you not read many books to learn things and see things from another perspective. Is your faith so weak that an idea can change your mind?

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." NEHEMIAH 8:10 NKJV

Don' be bitter unless you want a bitter bear face.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love (which is God) drives out fear. 1JOHN 4:18 NIV

Don't be afraid to love others. Get a life so you don't have to use religion for one upmanship. We are all brothers and sisters, get use to it. A post made with concern and love should be returned with love and concern. Read the post that are reacting, not loving, full of fear, they are not full of Christian strenght and love, but a weakness that is the beginning of racism, prejudice and _________supremicist.

I just shared what Jesus taught concerning false prophets, and rebuking those in error. You just invalidated your love for others by your statement that shows a lack of understanding of love when you say, "Get a life so you don't have to use religion for one upmanship."

All those who are not born again and are not believers in the Lord Jesus Christ are on their way to destruction being condemned. It is obvious that you have failed to understand what salvation is and what purpose it was given. If you are unable to warn unbelievers of their destruction without Jesus Christ, then your love for them is phony.

Your accusations of those of the Body of Christ being reactionary in weakness, and the origin of racism, prejudice, and ________ supremacist is a satanic accusation. Keep the phony love going and you will find out one day the true love of God that you rejected. You will be in the same boat with all of your unbelieving minions wishing you would have understood the truth that Jesus preached.

You have just shown this entire forum your lack of love and lack of understanding of the same. Repent, believe, and follow Jesus and you will be saved. Don't continue on believing as even the demons do thinking you have love for others when you allow them to believe whatever they want without sharing with them the truth of the gospel of Christ.

Why did you ignore the scriptures that I quoted from Jesus? Because it went against you understanding of love or because it went against your goal of leading others to eternal condemnation?

The oppression that you refer to in your post of 2 Timothy 1:7 is a ridiculous assertion. Paul is telling Timothy that those that have the gift of God have not been given the spirit of fear; but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. Therefore we should not be ashamed of the testimony of the Lord. That testimony is that without being born again we will not enter the Kingdom of heaven.

6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. 2 Timothy 1:6-11

Psalm 145 shows God's mercy upon all of those on the earth, but it defines in the latter verses that those that are called and accept God's plan will be saved, but those that reject God's plan will be destroyed.

9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10 All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee. 11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; 12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom. 13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations. 14 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. 15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. 16 Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. 17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. 18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. 19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. 20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. 21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever. Psalm 145:10-21

We are not to be as those without Christ Jesus, but we are to be as Jesus. The verse that you quoted in Ephesians is incomplete and out of context. It is not referring to the entire population of mankind, but is instead speaking about treating those within the body of Christ.

17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Ephesians 4:17-25

Note that the verses of scripture that you posted from Galatians 2 are to those that are brothers in Christ. This section of scripture declares the difference of those that are walking in the Spirit and those walking in the Flesh.

13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:13-25

Not every spirit is of God. Many false prophets exist and are in the world. The new age movement is full of deception and lies and motivates within the idea that the Christ consciousness is available to all mankind apart from repentance, belief, and following Jesus the one and only Christ. The new age movement is of the spirit of antiChrist. I warn you to get out by the love of God which dwells within me. If you don't get out you will be destroyed after you are judged by the Word of God.
Most within the new age deception use only the verses of scripture that further their lies and deceptions which is identical to their father the devil's approach when tempting Jesus in the wilderness.

Is it true love of God to speak of love for all that are lost and going to hell while ignoring the fact that the gospel needs to be preached to them in order that they may be saved? Here is John chapter 4 in its entirety so that you may learn the whole truth of the context.

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. 1 John 4:1-21

I am not in New Age, but I am not opposed to it or afraid of it. You judge me as if I was in it and comdemn it and anything related to it. I say look into your own heart and love. When we have the chance we should do what is good for everyone, not just Christians. Walk with God and do not fear He is the strongest force so why do you give Satan so much power, when God drives him away.

You make it seem like loving people who are not Christian is bad, that our hearts our bad, that intimate sense of spiritual realities is bad, but I think these things and divine truth are good. If you do these things according to Jesus Christ the words of God are fulfilled. Coping and pasting words from the Bible does not open your heart to God or His word. You must love and live the word then repeating phrases will have meaning. The phrases in the Bible are not spears to throw at people, but phrases to bring us to God and His great love for all.

soma said:
I am not in New Age, but I am not opposed to it or afraid of it. You judge me as if I was in it and comdemn it and anything related to it. I say look into your own heart and love. When we have the chance we should do what is good for everyone, not just Christians. Walk with God and do not fear He is the strongest force so why do you give Satan so much power, when God drives him away.

You make it seem like loving people who are not Christian is bad, that our hearts our bad, that intimate sense of spiritual realities is bad, but I think these things and divine truth are good. If you do these things according to Jesus Christ the words of God are fulfilled. Coping and pasting words from the Bible does not open your heart to God or His word. You must love and live the word then repeating phrases will have meaning. The phrases in the Bible are not spears to throw at people, but phrases to bring us to God and His great love for all.
Again you misread words in a post to fit your postion of a new age perception against the fundamental truths of Christianity. You my friend should love the sinner as I do, but hate the sin as God does. When you determine to read the scripture with a balance, rightly dividing the Word of truth, you will become more in line with the teachings of Jesus. He taught us to love our neighbor and our enemies, but he did not teach us to sit ideally by allowing lies and deceptions of devils to interfere with the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Any false love of others brought on by floating on the air of feelings as opposed to standing firm on the truth of the word, will be fruitless. You may have unbelievers feeling real good about themselves as they run face first into the ditch of eternal condemnation, and you may well be leading them in unbelief. Perhaps your posts could be taken more seriously as being from the true Jesus if you were to speak his words and not your own.

Yes, Jesus is the way and is truth, perfection ect. so we should follow the signs, not run over them. Jesus is showing the way pointing, not need to run over his fingers. Truth, love, and everything else Jesus taught is the way and he is the example, but there are many examples of love and compassion. I don't think Jesus would want us to use his image to beat down other compassionate, religious individuals who are following Christ example under another name. The first post was very thoughtful and was full of love. The post bashing it showed no compassion. Monkeys throw dung.

Yes, the arrival of Christ in Christ consciousness is an event that attracts widespread concern because it is linked up with some unbelievable happenings that everyone is able to see. This is of great importance because the revelations are realized; the eyes start to open, the mind understands and sees the things that are true. This coming is in humility and inreverence to Christ it enters the hearts of anyone Christian or non Christian who truly understands love becasue it is a consciousness that illuminates the mind letting people see things in a different perspective. In everyone there is a nerve that answers to the shivers of love. It is sad when Christians show more hate than love. Just saying the name of Jesus doesn't make one a Christian.

Good post......

Solo wrote:

"Again you misread words in a post to fit your postion of a new age perception against the fundamental truths of Christianity. You my friend should love the sinner as I do, but hate the sin as God does. When you determine to read the scripture with a balance, rightly dividing the Word of truth, you will become more in line with the teachings of Jesus. He taught us to love our neighbor and our enemies, but he did not teach us to sit ideally by allowing lies and deceptions of devils to interfere with the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Any false love of others brought on by floating on the air of feelings as opposed to standing firm on the truth of the word, will be fruitless. You may have unbelievers feeling real good about themselves as they run face first into the ditch of eternal condemnation, and you may well be leading them in unbelief. Perhaps your posts could be taken more seriously as being from the true Jesus if you were to speak his words and not your own."

Good post... :biggrin

The New Age Jesus is antichrist and an effeminate mockery of the true Jesus Christ.

To the pit with the invented christ which liars promote as "christ consciousness".

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Note: it does not necessarily mean that the deceivers will claim to be Christ. It says they will say that Jesus is Christ.

These are the frauds, fools and perverts of the New Age.

The New Age Jesus is antichrist and an effeminate mockery of the true Jesus Christ.

To the pit with the invented christ which liars promote as "christ consciousness".

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Note: it does not necessarily mean that the deceivers will claim to be Christ. It says they will say that Jesus is Christ.

These are the frauds, fools and perverts of the New Age.

The fact is the New Age Jesus is a creation of wicked men who want to promote their false messiah.

These are dupes of Satan masquerading as "angels of light" when in reality they are promoters of the "dung of the Serpent".

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

BB said:

Its interesting that you degrade the "New Age Jesus" with the word
effeminate
, a word which means:

not manly
womanly
feminine

Just an interesting little insight to how you think, and what offends you...

a word which means:

not manly
womanly
feminine

Just an interesting little insight to how you think, and what offends you...

lol,

It seems women are just lesser creatures eh? :-D

Do you think Jesus is a Caucasian?

I didn't see an answer and I couldn't pass this opportunity up. Who is this Jesus we all talk about and discuss endlessly? To me he is...

The Rose of Sharon
The Bright and Morning Star
Moses's staff
The Great "I AM"
Abrahams sacraficial ram
Noah's rainbow
Gideon's fleece
David's slingshot
Samuel's cruse of oil
Elijah and Elisha's mantel
Matthew's Messiah
Mark's wonder worker
John's pearlywhite city
Peter's shadow
Paul's handkerchiefs and aprons

...and, in that great "getting up morning" it wouldn't matter to me in Heaven's mansions were nothing more than cardboard shanty's that swing on rusty hinges. Nor would I care if Heaven's streets were knee deep in mud-I'd still crawl on my knees to kiss the feet of my God and my Saviour, Jesus Christ. It wouldn''t matter if he was black as tar or yellow as gold, white, red or in between. He's still God!

AHIMSA said:
BB said:

Its interesting that you degrade the "New Age Jesus" with the word [quote:5d7c0]effeminate
, a word which means:

not manly
womanly
feminine

Just an interesting little insight to how you think, and what offends you...[/quote:5d7c0]
You placed the degradation status on the word effeminate, not BB. He used the word effeminate as an adjective to the word "mockery" of which the new age Jesus is a mockery of the true Jesus, just as some are mockeries to the true believers.

Now we know how you stand on comprehension abilities. Practice, practice, practice.

And do not forget that you need saved by the true Jesus so that you can see the mockery of the false ones, otherwise you will end up in eternal punishment for your rebelliousness against God.

I agree Solo.

Also

Jesus was not effeminate.

He was not a limpwristed wimp.

Jesus was strong and not at all like the "New Age" sissy that is being promoted by apostates.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Effeminate

3120. malakos
Search for G3120 in KJVSL
malakoV malakos mal-ak-os'

of uncertain affinity; soft, i.e. fine (clothing); figuratively, a catamite:--effeminate, soft.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back