Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] ABSOLUTE EMERGENCY, please pray and If possible, fast for us, THANK YOU!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello, I am Verena, a woman from Germany. I'm really thankful that this Forum exists! My situation, and what I've been through, is quite complicated and would Take hours to describe;

⏩⏩⏩ Could you PLEASE pray NOW (because there might be an imminent danger) for continued protection and mercy for my family and myself; (I know that God in general is extremely merciful, but this situation is complicated)

That God will sanctify and purify me, and give me complete health and a good, pure heart, Soul and brain again; and remove any Bad thoughts/ make me again Like i was e.g. a year ago, or 2018?

And protect me and thwart the Plans some wicked people have for me;

and that in His unbelievable Mercy, Love and Grace, He will still give me some time to contribute to getting myself in order?

And that i will be able to go to my pastor's church with Joy/Like i did before, and without any problems

I know that all this probably Sounds a Bit complicated or strange, but would you PLEASE, PLEASE, pray and If possible even fast for us, as many people as possible?

Thank you SO much and God Bless you!

Hi theeblackestblu and welcome to CF :wave2

We do not need the details as God already knows you need. Will stand in a pray of agreement with you that all things will work out to bring glory and honor to His name. Keep drawing closer into Him. Here is also some verses to help you as you read Psalms 91 for your protection. If you need to talk in private as it helps at times just send me a PM and all that is said will remain in private.

God bless you sis:hug

Thank you! Could you PLEASE pray /intercede again, ---------->again for the things I wrote<--------, and for health, strenghth of mind and heart, concentration, and PROMPT, JOYFUL OBEDIENCE?

❗❗❗❗PLEASE, PLEASE, Thank you for the prayers so far; could people PLEASE also pray now? Especially for continued protection, Mercy and salvation for my family and myself, but also the other points i wrote;

⏩⏩⏩ AND FOR A CLEAR, SOUND, PURE AND INNOCENT HEART, MIND, SOUL AND SPIRIT FOR ME

⏩⏩AND CANCELING OF ANY BAD THINGS I THINK, IMAGINE OR SAY (Like e.g. in my sleep), or that i have thought/imagined/Said

;and for a spirit of direct, joyful obedience for me

Back