Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bible Study Adam and Eve – Causing God to Sin Against Himself!

I have been here long enough to remember when ugmug first posted. he seldom does respond.

I hadn't realized that before this thread. That does seem sort of trollish. Take it with a grain of salt he said! :tongue

At the very least he should be required to provide a link to the site he's using. We don't know where any of his stuff is coming from.

I'm curious as to his religion or system of theology. Or if it is just dropping a controversial subject and skipping out only to return later, only to view the responses for his enjoyment.

I agree with you brother. The man is the spiritual leader and there's no reason for us to think that it was different with Adam & Eve. On the flip side of this is a plus though, that the Wife can be sanctified through her spiritual leader husband. That's right, isn't it? I'm pretty sure it is.
I have always read the scriptures to teach that.

Back