Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addictions to Sex makes you tasteless

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
That night they got their father drunk, and the older daughter got in bed with him, but he was too drunk even to know she was there. Genesis 19:33

And that was how alcohol lead to incest (Sexual relations between father and daughter) because the father was drunk.

Alcohol leads to untamed sexual passion and it will make you to care less about who you are, and who you are about to have sex with even if it's dangerous or not.

Having sex matters a lot to God because that is the only way God approved humans of making babies. God does not joke with sex.

So, do not be immoral in matters of sex! You may say, ‘If a person does a bad thing, it is not his body that does it.’ But if you have sex in a wrong way, you are doing a bad thing to your own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

Once you keep drinking alcohol or taking drugs and smoking, it will raise your urge to be impatient to have sex with someone. Such attitude will lead to lack of care for opposite sex. For example a man who loves too much of sex will not think straight on important things when talking to ladies. Such men may not know how to talk rightly to lovely woman in front of them because they believe they can quickly look for cheap sex if the decent lady disagrees. If you become so lonely and no soul mate is coming, you need to work on yourself by dropping those bad habit. Join the congregation of fruitful believers of God and copy the right behavior from them.

When you have too much sex daily, you may lost healthy vitals in your body.

So First thing to do to control your sexual urge is to stop smoking or drinking alcohol or drugs. Do your best to stop it.

If you naturally do have untamed sexual urge every time? Your body is telling you it is time to marry.

"But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion." 1 Corinthians 7:9

Let me not waste your time. The most important thing is to give your life to Jesus Christ. Because there is a demon controlling untamed sexual urge living around you. It is only Jesus Christ that can help you to chase out that demon.

Read Philippians 2:10 ....Even demons believe this, and it makes them shake with fear. James 2:19

IF you are born again and you do not drink or smoke or do drugs and you still have untamed sexual urge, you should go and marry. If you have not given your life to Christ let us pray.

Don't give to dogs what belongs to God. They will only turn and attack you. Don't throw pearls down in front of pigs. They will trample all over them.
Matthew 7:6

Hold on, you know that God will do wonders in your life if you truly abandon the bad ways of sexual immorality and doing drugs and alcohol and the devil can take advantage of it if you continue being addicted to sexual immorality (having sex in the wrong way).... 1 Timothy 1:20

Let us pray.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, Holy one of God. I need you right now. I want you to help me out in this difficult situation. I am a sinner, a sexual addict and I need a solution. Please I am ready for solution. Come and help me right away. I am willing to give my life to you. Take everything so you can help me deal with my weaknesses. I believe that you have heard me and you are working on my case in Jesus name. AMEN.

images - 2021-08-26T130759.927.jpeg

Last edited:
That night they got their father drunk, and the older daughter got in bed with him, but he was too drunk even to know she was there. Genesis 19:33

And that was how alcohol lead to incest (Sexual relations between father and daughter) because the father was drunk.

Alcohol leads to untamed sexual passion and it will make you to care less about who you are, and who you are about to have sex with even if it's dangerous or not.

Having sex matters a lot to God because that is the only way God approved humans of making babies. God does not joke with sex.

So, do not be immoral in matters of sex! You may say, ‘If a person does a bad thing, it is not his body that does it.’ But if you have sex in a wrong way, you are doing a bad thing to your own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

Once you keep drinking alcohol or taking drugs and smoking, it will raise your urge to be impatient to have sex with someone. Such attitude will lead to lack of care for opposite sex. For example a man who loves too much of sex will not think straight on important things when talking to ladies. Such men may not know how to talk rightly to lovely woman in front of them because they believe they can quickly look for cheap sex if the decent lady disagrees. If you become so lonely and no soul mate is coming, you need to work on yourself by dropping those bad habit. Join the congregation of fruitful believers of God and copy the right behavior from them.

When you have too much sex daily, you may lost healthy vitals in your body.

So First thing to do to control your sexual urge is to stop smoking or drinking alcohol or drugs. Do your best to stop it.

If you naturally do have untamed sexual urge every time? Your body is telling you it is time to marry.

"But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion." 1 Corinthians 7:9

Let me not waste your time. The most important thing is to give your life to Jesus Christ. Because there is a demon controlling untamed sexual urge living around you. It is only Jesus Christ that can help you to chase out that demon.

Read Philippians 2:10 ....Even demons believe this, and it makes them shake with fear. James 2:19

IF you are born again and you do not drink or smoke or do drugs and you still have untamed sexual urge, you should go and marry. If you have not given your life to Christ let us pray.

Don't give to dogs what belongs to God. They will only turn and attack you. Don't throw pearls down in front of pigs. They will trample all over them.
Matthew 7:6

Hold on, you know that God will do wonders in your life if you truly abandon the bad ways of sexual immorality and doing drugs and alcohol and the devil can take advantage of it if you continue being addicted to sexual immorality (having sex in the wrong way).... 1 Timothy 1:20

Let us pray.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, Holy one of God. I need you right now. I want you to help me out in this difficult situation. I am a sinner, a sexual addict and I need a solution. Please I am ready for solution. Come and help me right away. I am willing to give my life to you. Take everything so you can help me deal with my weaknesses. I believe that you have heard me and you are working on my case in Jesus name. AMEN.

View attachment 12577
Great stuff.
We need more people like you around here.

Back