Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Always Reminded Of Who Is Greater

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“Always Reminded Of Who Is Greater”

Psalm 147:5 NLT

How great is our Lord!  His power is absolute!  His understanding is beyond comprehension!

Through the years of my life, I have been amazed and dumbfounded at how I’ve allowed myself to become fearful of different things.  I so often find myself up against various obstacles and they seem bigger than previous obstacles.  I often feel like I’m being defeated in life by these obstacles in one way or another.  I allow myself to become fearful of these obstacles at times and see them as something bigger than what they really are. 

God has His crazy and incredible ways of often reminding me that no matter how big the obstacles and giants look that try to deter me from following Him, they are never any match for how awesome and mighty He really is!  I often forget how incredible and mighty God truly is.  While I let myself become fearful of the things around me and different situations that come up, God reminds me over and...

Continue reading...

Back