Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Am I in the right place?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am looking all around your site right now and Im wondering... is it better to use my laptop than my phone? Am I missing out on certain features and a better layout? :thinking

Oh, and also, can non members see our discussions? Yes, I'm kinda hiding lol.

I think you can set your privacy settings to members only or those you follow only can see your stuff. I think I usually have my settings on members only, but can't remember how this forum has its settings

I think you can set your privacy settings to members only or those you follow only can see your stuff. I think I usually have my settings on members only, but can't remember how this forum has its settings
Thank you Sister. I'll do that. I will explore settings...I didn't even know people followed each other on here. I am used to places like Twitter. I left there recently... it can be such a depressing place!

Thank you Sister. I'll do that. I will explore settings...I didn't even know people followed each other on here. I am used to places like Twitter. I left there recently... it can be such a depressing place!

Yeh I never did Twitter. I always have to edit when I type with my kids around, so Twitter is just too fast for me. I already have to go back and edit after posting.

Yep! you just click on the name and press follow! I just followed you.

As far as the phone goes, I do everything on my phone, so I wouldn't know how much better it is on laptop.

Hi ShadesOfApril
I like using my laptop as I think you can find more of the different functions then you can on the phone possibly. On my laptop I use many of the articles I have written that are stored in my documents that I use for the various topics of discussion and I use E-Sword which is a Bible download. Although my phone is by my side so I can look up different things that I need to know, or how to spell. I have used my phone when I am away from home, but just don't have all the easy access to what I need to use.

Just explore the settings like Sister said and take your time to explore all the different topics of discussions and how to use the tool bar.

God bless you and glad to have you with us. :hug(Yep, I'm a hugger, LOL)

I am looking all around your site right now and Im wondering... is it better to use my laptop than my phone? Am I missing out on certain features and a better layout? :thinking

Oh, and also, can non members see our discussions? Yes, I'm kinda hiding lol.
The mental health forum is members only if you wanna hide from prying eyes

And
The mental health forum is members only if you wanna hide from prying eyes

And come to think about it, the women's subforum is for woman members only if you want even more privacy. There are not too many of us active in there, but here for you. You have to put in a request for ladies' locker room and your name will turn pink. for_his_glory is excellent at it now. ;)

The flowers bloom in may my dear sister . Yep . I recognize the family picture sister .
You are loved . Now let all that draws breath just praise the glorious Lord .

And

And come to think about it, the women's subforum is for woman members only if you want even more privacy. There are not too many of us active in there, but here for you. You have to put in a request for ladies' locker room and your name will turn pink. for_his_glory is excellent at it now. ;)
Does that mean my name would turn blue .
Rejoice in the LORD and in the LORD rejoice .

And

I didn't put in a request?? What do you mean? And good day to you :)

I didn't put in a request?? What do you mean? And good day to you :)

You see how my name is pink? There is a hidden subforum just for ladies. It isn't very active right now. I was posting devoes, but my hubby got covid then we have been dealing with bugs, so I've been tired. But if you put in a request with for_his_glory she can let you in there. Your name will be pink. It is called Lady's locker room and you can talk about anything in there. Only ladies will see it whose names are pink.

And

I didn't put in a request?? What do you mean? And good daddy to you :)

Sister, forgive me :) i misread your comment earlier. You didn't say that i requested lol. My eyes tricked me. Im not surprised they did actually...as you can probably see i haven't been on at all. It's because my sleep schedule has changed unintentionally. Thankfully it changed during vacation time! On January 2nd I need to start living again which includes adjusting my sleep back to normal... back to a "non- depressed" person's sleep. You see, since all that happened i started with insomnia worse than ever- i say worse than ever because ive had insomnia on and off for about 20 years. When my boyfriend hurt me so much as you can probably imagine my sleep was messed up. Ive been having nightmares and NEVER have those! Long story short I wasn't fully awake when i misread your comment 🤦‍♀️

Back