Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

America is demon infested...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That one was just for testing your English teacher skills.
Awesome, you passed my little test!

(I guess the t at the end of hundred happened because it's "Hundert" in German.)
Nice save Claudya :)
I've heard Aussies pronounce it as Hun-red, hun-ret and hun-rid....my hackles are raised each time and of course now thanks to rap we have Hun-ed or worse hunnedfiddy (150)

apologies for side track the thread BTT

In the early going i was invited to a bible study at a mans home, the person that invited me said that this man had a vision, in this vision he saw the world as a round ball of dog dung and swarming all around it were demons as thick as flies, they were everywhere not one inch wasn't teaming with demons and here we are right in the midst of it all protected by Gods Holy Spirit..

And we wonder why God hates this world system.. :yes

tob

Christ is not was not defeated.

hp 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Where do we stand?

Yes, even though there are bad things in our world, it's not ALL bad. When we always only see the bad we become legalistic, and grumpy! If we focus on the good, we become joyful and optimistic, even if that optimism is mainly for our reward in heaven. When others see our joy and optimism shining out, they want the same for themselves and it opens their hearts to the gospel.

One day "Lord Willing" you'll be called on to cast an evil spirit from a man/woman it won't be something your looking for it will just happen... Threads like this shouldn't be allowed unless your prepared to see that aspect of our life in Christ.. Jesus was doing it on a regular basis.. mental illness "so called" can be attributed to demonic possession.. modern medicine refuses to acknowledge the possibility thus the patient goes through life medicated to their eyeballs..

tob

if I focused on the bad. I would have taken on my life. I try not to do that too much albeit its hard, but Christ is what we should see and adore.

America is not only demon infested...but Western Christianity also is. Just look at all the people who are so easily deceived by tv end time preachers. Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey, Prophecy in the News. Shoehorning scripture into modern day events to sell books. No matter how many times they are wrong people ignore that and keep listening.
It's lead to the cultic belief of zionism and the pre-trib rapture which has warped Christians minds allowing them to be easily deceived by any snakeoil salesman that comes their way.

False doctrine on inessential matters is not demon infestation. As Christians (western or whatever) we are given the freedom to construct and hold ideas in all kinds of nonessential areas. Those ideas will be judged, but as long as the foundation is Christ, then even though the idea may be wrong and burned away in judgement, the Christians who played the fool will still be saved.

False doctrine on inessential matters is not demon infestation. As Christians (western or whatever) we are given the freedom to construct and hold ideas in all kinds of nonessential areas. Those ideas will be judged, but as long as the foundation is Christ, then even though the idea may be wrong and burned away in judgement, the Christians who played the fool will still be saved.
:thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back