Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

An angel of satan.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

2 Corinthians 12:7. And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. SKOLOPS in the Greek means = Thorn. And Buffet in Greek means = Kolaphizo. Something caused discomfort or pain to apostle Paul. What was the reason?? Its easy for someone to exalt themselves. Were seeing it in second Timothy chapter 3, perilous times shall come. Its here !!. What is this talking about?? Proverbs chapter 7, there's 7 things God hates. Lot of people living today refuse to repent sins to God and be obedient to God. How much humility is their in the world? Bottom line. Was satan taken in his own craftiness???. What is one of satan's design for servant of God??.

Revelation 12:9-10
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

The word for satan in the Hebrew simply means adversary. Your adversary is the accuser. Yet Jesus tells us we have one accuser, even Moses in whom we trust.

John 5:45
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Is it Moses himself that accuses you, or is it the law of Moses that accuses you. Do you use the law of Moses to accuse others of sin? Do others use the laws of Moses to accuse you of sin?

From the beginning the serpent has desired that YOU would be as gods, judging good and evil, that you might be an accuser of the brethren.

Genesis 3:4-5
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

JESUS said: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders-2Thessalonians 2:9

Around 60 years after His ascension, the Lord JESUS showed to John through His angel, as it is written in Revelation 13:11-14:
11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel, the clay, the dry land); and he had two horns (representing the two kingdoms-Israel and Judah) like a lamb(in fact a false lamb, false messiah), and he spake as a dragon. (Actually he speaks as dragon because he really is the dragon, more precisely/ accurately, the red Dragon, the old Serpent, a former Querub, the son of perdition- 2 Thes. 2:3-Take a look).
12 - And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (an ancient Gentile Beast) before him (yeah, all the power AND also the all the monstrous RELIGIOUS STRUCTURES around the world of the ancient first Beast-the Gentile Beast- will be ruled by the false messiah), and causeth the earth(Israel as a whole) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast (yeah, to worship the Gentile Beast, a strong delusion), whose deadly wound was healed (as it is written in Revelation 13:3.Take a look).
13 - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth(Israel) in the sight of men,
14 - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast(in the sight of the Gentile Beast); saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an IMAGE to the Beast (the Jews will make an IMAGE to the IDOLATER Gentile Beast), which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (HERE'S THE SWORD- the Word of GOD - a sharper Sword-Hebrews 4:12-13. Take a look.)
Revelation 13:4
- And they worshipped the Dragon -the falsse messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, a satanic messiah- which gave power unto the Beast(which gave power to the Gentile Beast in the first 3 and half years of the last week, the week 70th Daniel 9:27): and they worshipped the Beast(the Gentile Beast), saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him?

Revelation 13:5-9

5 And there was given unto him(unto the ancient Gentile Beast) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. -(1260 days-the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months-Revelation 11:2- the 1st 3,1/2 years week 70th).
6 And he -the Gentile Beast -the next and last Pope- opened(will open) his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heavenly place in Christ-Ephesians 1:v.3-take a look.)
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 - ... Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on ...​

GET READY
May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Back