Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] 'and the moon will turn red as blood,' , Peter's Message, Acts 2:20

JiJi

There was a day when I came out for dinner in a night, then I look up the sky where the moon was and saw it's light was covered red, the time I have not given understanding, but I do heard a voice spoke: I do not know now, but I will know it later. Then, I switched my concern because evil thoughts started to come in.

After that, when I read the bible and came to this verse, I wonder in amaze as the Spirit let me know that on that time Jesus had spoke to me before. And, that's I believed.

Interesting you post this. I was reading about the blood red moons, and there is some apparent prophetic symbolism with them.

7 times in the last 2 millennium the red moon has fallen on Passover and Sukkot on back to back years. 162/163 A.D., 795/796 A.D., 842/843 A.D. and 860/861 A.D. Historical records do not note any significant events during those years, but the 8th and 9th centuries were known for rampant Jewish persecution.

1493/1494 - in 1492, Jews in Spain were ordered to convert to Christianity or be expelled under the Edict of Expulsion. If they didn't convert and leave by a certain date, the were executed without trial. As well, they had to leave all their valuables behind. Rumor had it Jews who tried to leave would swallow their gold and diamonds, but brigands would knife them in the stomach looking for treasure.

1949/1950 - 1948 is the year Israel became a nation again.

1967/1968 - Israel's victory in the 6 Day War.

The next time blood moons will appear on Passover and Sukkot on back to back years is 2014/2015. I don't know what that means, but those years could be very significant on God's prophetic calendar.

Genesis 1:14 "Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;"

Luke 21:25 "There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back