Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Angels Look Like Men!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In the OT we learn that Angels look like men!

Angels, Angels, everywhere in Zechariah. Look closely at verse one where it says a man was measuring Jerusalem.

Then Zech starts to talk to the angel and another angel comes over to speak.
In v 5 the Angel says that YHWH or LORD or He Who Shall Be Mighty Ones or The Memorial Name Forever, will be a fire around Jerusalem in fact a wall of flames will be used as a defense to protect the city.
Nothing can penetrate a wall of flames.

The Angels with Yahshua as Generalissimo the King of the army of God. Or Lord GOD of Hosts
the belligerent title of deity.
Yahshua as leader of the Rain-bowed Angel marching through Teman and Bozrah defeating the Arab Nations around Israel.
Yet the world will call Yahshua the Anti- christ and attack Him at Armageddon where The LORD God Of Hosts defeats the nations!
Read all of Ps 2 where the Kings of the Earth attack YHWH's anointed one.
V 12 YHWH again chooses Jerusalem.
Yahshua becomes King of the Earth forever and dwells with us!
v13 Shut your big mouth before the Elohim, The Mighty Ones, The Angels.

Zec 2:1 And I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand!
Zec 2:2 Then I said, "Where are you going?" And he said to me, "To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its breadth and what is its length."
Zec 2:3 And behold, the angel who talked with me came forward, and another angel came forward to meet him,
Zec 2:4 and said to him, "Run, say to that young man, 'Jerusalem shall be inhabited as villages without walls, because of the multitude of men and cattle in it.
Zec 2:5 For I will be to her a wall of fire round about, says the LORD, and I will be the glory within her.'"
Zec 2:6 Ho! ho! Flee from the land of the north, says the LORD; for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, says the LORD.
Zec 2:7 Ho! Escape to Zion, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.
Zec 2:8 For thus said the LORD of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye:
Zec 2:9 "Behold, I will shake my hand over them, and they shall become plunder for those who served them. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me.
Zec 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for lo, I come and I will dwell in the midst of you, says the LORD.
Zec 2:11 And many nations shall join themselves to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in the midst of you, and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.
Zec 2:12 And the LORD will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem."
Zec 2:13 Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.

Many future events can be found in the old testament!

Angels take on many different forms...even female:

Zechariah 5:9 NLT
Then I looked up and saw two women flying toward us, gliding on the wind. They had wings like a stork, and they picked up the basket and flew into the sky.

Zec 2:6 Ho! ho! Flee from the land of the north, says the LORD; for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, says the LORD.

Many future events can be found in the old testament!

Santa Clause? Merry Christmas!:xmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas

Santa Clause? Merry Christmas!:xmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas:christmas
Way to go Sinth!!! I always KNEW Santa had to be in scripture somewhere. Just wait until all the Santa threads next year, the gun's loaded now!:lol
Merry CHRISTmas, Westtexas

I wondered if anyone would pick up, and comment on Santa, in Zechariah from the north comes, Ho! Ho ! Ho !

Pretty cool eh!
You get 100 brownie points for keeping a sharp eye out! (lol)

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
LMBO

NOTE: TO ALL THIS WAS EDITED BY STAFF. WHEN USING THESE TXTS ABBREIVATIONS KINDLY ENSURE THAT THEY ARE FIT FOR THIS FORUM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an ETA Elvis Tribute Artist there was not any bacon on the sandwich.
Try not to let your thoughts of the King be shaded by what you read in the press.
What BS they twist in the story they tell of a drugs sex and rock and roll they spin about Elvis to sell papers.

Some facts they leave out Elvis recorded 719 songs to God.
Gospel music of his is sung ever day by millions
of people all over the world, leading to praise to the Heavenly Father, the critics have done nothing like that, they make
money criticizing Elvis.
Because of the charity work Elvis did, he raised millions to help the poor. And we still do to this day in his name.
He gave $10,000,000 in todays funds to build a community centre for kids.
He carried a bible every where and everyone who knew him said he was a gentleman,

The doctors killed him with pills but they blame Elvis for being lonely.

Try not to let your thoughts of the King...

And we still do to this day in his name.

I'm just sayin'...

shrugging0.jpg

I am an ETA Elvis Tribute Artist there was not any bacon on the sandwich.
Try not to let your thoughts of the King be shaded by what you read in the press.
What BS they twist in the story they tell of a drugs sex and rock and roll they spin about Elvis to sell papers.

Some facts they leave out Elvis recorded 719 songs to God.
Gospel music of his is sung ever day by millions
of people all over the world, leading to praise to the Heavenly Father, the critics have done nothing like that, they make
money criticizing Elvis.
Because of the charity work Elvis did, he raised millions to help the poor. And we still do to this day in his name.
He gave $10,000,000 in todays funds to build a community centre for kids.
He carried a bible every where and everyone who knew him said he was a gentleman,

The doctors killed him with pills but they blame Elvis for being lonely.

you can still buy his Gospel music, and he died from a heroine overdose if i recall correctly.
i do know that he died on the crapper and was found by the same guy who also was jim belushi body guard and also found him the same way

Bill"superfoot"wallace

Google that guy he has an interesting martial art career.

Star Trek didn't invent the concept of "Shape Shifting." According to the historical record angels can become whoever they want to be. This includes fallen angels who often masquerade as deceased relatives. Necromancers can often describe people's dead relatives to their survivors - accurately. This also explains the NEPHTHALIM.

Star Trek didn't invent the concept of "Shape Shifting." According to the historical record angels can become whoever they want to be. This includes fallen angels who often masquerade as deceased relatives. Necromancers can often describe people's dead relatives to their survivors - accurately. This also explains the NEPHTHALIM.
You refer to the Nephilim.

No.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back