Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any experience of Dejavu ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

God's_gift

I am still in a puzzle about this...
One night i dreamed, it was a series of dreams shifting from one event to another which i cannot really understand but i can remember that in the dream i was in the office i was running and when i get to the office i was disapponted because i was late ( we have perfect attendance bunos and it will be forfieted if we're late or in the grace period) , so i was disappointed.

So this morning, i wake up and i did my daily morning routine before going to school. I walked the stairs to third floor ( i was not running)...so i walked , and there i opened the door and was surprised that i am late. I looked at my wrist watch and it was late:sad....shocks don't know how it happened...i was so disappointed. I have my PAB since january now it is gone:sad.

then now i remember i dreamt about this last night...dejavu?

Have you had experienced a dejavu? or is there such thing like that?

Everyone, in one way or the other, does. Question is, 'How can you stop it'? Can you even end it before it begins?

One time I awoke in a cold sweat from a dream about breaking up with a girl friend. Within a week, the events in that dream played out almost exactly as the dream predicted.

This type of thing has happened to me on more than one occasion.

One thing I don't understand about dreams is: e.g You are flying a Jet and suddenly you find yourself riding in a wheelbarrow:biggrinunno :shrug :confused

I am still in a puzzle about this...
One night i dreamed, it was a series of dreams shifting from one event to another which i cannot really understand but i can remember that in the dream i was in the office i was running and when i get to the office i was disapponted because i was late ( we have perfect attendance bunos and it will be forfieted if we're late or in the grace period) , so i was disappointed.

So this morning, i wake up and i did my daily morning routine before going to school. I walked the stairs to third floor ( i was not running)...so i walked , and there i opened the door and was surprised that i am late. I looked at my wrist watch and it was late:sad....shocks don't know how it happened...i was so disappointed. I have my PAB since january now it is gone:sad.

then now i remember i dreamt about this last night...dejavu?

Have you had experienced a dejavu? or is there such thing like that?

This is certainly a interesting topic and one most misunderstood or confused the most by a lot of people.

Of course all I have to offer is my opinion but it is based on a hybrid of faith and science.

The fact is our brain is unable to often separate a memory of a dream from a actual experience! Little known fact but true!

So often that deja vu feeling could be as in your case come from a dream. But this does not explain how the actual experience turns out to either relate to the dream or trigger it's memory.

Some thing triggers it of course, some thing happening resembles the dream. I don't believe in accidents or chance, but there is such a thing as 'coincidence".

Every thing is by fate or in a secular mindset, cause and effect. The mind simply tries to process this information the best it can.

A coincidence is simply a state of not having all the details for the cause. Actually this can also be applied to "chance" as well. When you do not have the whole picture or know all the details involved in the case, the result will always be viewed as a coincidence or chance.

This helps to explain deja vu from a dream, but what about when you experience daja vu and can not assign it to a dream? Either you can not remember the dream or as some will suggest, you already had knowledge of the occurance. Things get a little more shaky now :)

If every thing is predestined or by faith, some times deja vu could very well be a moment of awareness on a spiritual level. I get this feeling often, but really can not assign it accurately or definitely to any thing other then opinions.

Back