Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

April's Second Annual Spooktactular Virtual Halloween Party

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Who are you going to call. Ghostbusters.

Funny movies.

No it's more like,.. who are you gonna call!? Ghostbusters!!! :biggrin I sure hope that the third movie will be a lot better than the remake because that one was basically busted. :neutral Anyways, here's a couple more of my favorite songs from the films. :)

Quick. More Japanese candy.

W_Pvn0AeRqPCWoliQxyueWGXvnndzulIjKSARPPr8UQd9WLWth_9bHehQunpZtN3r2E_i7s7xilRcGhANGhbklAu9fDqfpQa2u7lQKV5EGze=s0-d

Quick. More Japanese candy.

W_Pvn0AeRqPCWoliQxyueWGXvnndzulIjKSARPPr8UQd9WLWth_9bHehQunpZtN3r2E_i7s7xilRcGhANGhbklAu9fDqfpQa2u7lQKV5EGze=s0-d

LOL!! Thank you, I appreciate it but that trick-or-treat was for JohnDB not you as I already got some virtual candy from you. :lol Only a little time left before I get real candy by the way. :biggrin Hmm,.. I love to eat and I'm afraid of all the spooks that come out and go bump in the night. Who does that remind you all of huh? :wink

Btw, since I'm watching this movie later tonight, I was just wondering how many people here have been on the ride. I've been on it quite a few times myself in Disneyworld.

Hey guys, it's looking like this thread is a bit dead again so I'm hoping to liven things up by bringing in a little Charlie Daniels. :wink

Last edited:
I just ate chicken parmigiana. I wonder if it was one of those spooky chickens that runs around without its head. It is near Halloween after all.

Idk lol it must be Halloween. That's the only logical explanation for it. :wink Btw, have you ever been to Disneyworld before? And if you have, have you been on The Haunted Mansion ride? Btw, I edited my first Charlie Daniels song as for some reason an error occurred. :/

Last edited:
Also, I wanted to make a very special announcement. On October 31st, or Halloween,.. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade will be posted as part of the grand finale!!! :biggrin

Not even Christmas caroling. When I was young I did put on a costume and go door to door for candy.

Who didn't? After all, who doesn't want a chance at some free candy? :wink Well I'm off for the night to go watch the first Halloweentown movie so goodnight and tomorrow the news will be back!! :biggrin2

Here's a song that I thought of that's pretty gross, but I guess that's why it makes a really good Halloween song. :lol

Back