Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are people overrated?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I kind of think people in general…other people from each individual’s perspective…are overrated.

Not that I don’t care. I don’t exactly feel their pain or anything but I’m definitely not heartless.

And not that I’m different from other people. I have my parents. Maybe I’ll find a long term best friend here and there. I’ve been told…

If…at the end of one’s life…one is able to count 3 or 4 real truly meaningful friendships…

Consider that a huge blessing.

Me? I am polite and such but not getting into other peoples business is sort of a priority all by itself. I love Jesus I love my parents I have a different sort of love for my parents pets…

38. Jesus has seen fit to make me healthy smart and normal. Maybe this is part of being normal? Lol 😆

Marriage is out because I’m a celibate gay. To everything there is a season…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I care about people. In Christ I’m beginning to have a sort of love for my enemies and others…

I want the best for them too…that’s more because of Jesus than anything or anyone.

Maybe some of my so called problems stemmed from expecting things…

Of life and people….

That just aren’t happening? Shrug 🤷

I’m very low status. Schizophrenic apparently. I’m only in society at all because of Jesus and my parents. So…

Jesus loves you. You share a bond in Christ with all other true Christians. And…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ at a personal level I think I’m maturing as who I am in Christ. God’s timing is always perfect.

I don’t think I’m hermit level anti people just…

People are overrated. That’s all 😎

If…at the end of one’s life…one is able to count 3 or 4 real truly meaningful friendships…

Consider that a huge blessing.

It was slightly different when I was young and heard this. In my time this was,

If at the end of your life you have been able to have had one true friend, then you are a blessed man and way ahead of the game.

Two ways to look at this. When I look at it carnally, I am in full agreement with you! People are way way overrated!

I brought this to conversation with the Lord and I was speaking of myself to him and He told me it's all perspective. From His perspective souls are in fact underrated because of all of our content of being is chocked full of wonderful gifts from Him. We were made in His image so what could be more nice in the universe than man himself. It is written, we are fearfully and wonderfully made...!! We are eternal beings

Then he told me that He wanted this littleness within us for His purposes because it allows Him to , (I forget exactly) many things.

So we are eternal beings already and will not die in truth, but at some point we will trade in this rusty Nova of a flesh body and be gifted a new spiritual ride! And the transition will be seamless.

They say that the hardest part of being an eternal being is the first 100 years. Lol

(This is huge, Praise the Lord! We have so much to look forward to!) So looking at it with a spiritual eye as an eternal being in Christ...people are not overrated. People are underrated. A living soul is the most precious thing on this planet. That's you Bro. That's your enemies too. That's why we pray for our enemies. People need to awaken to who they really are in Christ.

I saw a guy on Sid Roth and he gave the testimony tha he was taken up and visited Heaven, and that God showed him how He sees him. And he says he was all decked out in golden armor and everything was so fine, and he shined brightly. And he said he asked God to shut it off because he didn't want to look at it anymore. It twisted his brain beyond Tilt...lol.

Check me on this ok? WHen Jesus died on the cross and there was a great earthquake and the veil was rent in two, that signified that new testament believers live under an open heaven, right?

Ok, so if that is so, then Jesus and the Kingdom of God which is spread out upon the earth, is not being hidden from us any longer. So it is not He who hides but rather us who can not see.

Right? The problem is with us.

Volunteered today. Went well overall. Good thing? Worked in a different spot so I could see people walking by on the way to an elevator. Turns out…

Cops hate me lol 😆 I guess to them I’m some crazy perp who walked on an undeserved deal? Ugh 😑 I’m just volunteering. Thank goodness I’m not so expected to work because…

Seriously some dude called me a work dodger the other day. Didn’t know him. Bad reputation it seems. Deserved? I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I never was a member of the community and now my so called hippy parents have forgiven me etc. . Redemption comes from Jesus not lawyers or suffering or…anything or anyone else.

😀

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back