Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are you in His house?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

wavy

WARNING! This study may seem very weird, long, non-gentile pagan based, and Hebraic to some people! It will all come together as I tie the title and opening points right below with the end, however. Bear with me.

Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, "My house shall be called the house of prayer..."

Mark 11:17
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, "My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer?..."

Luke 19:46
Saying unto them, It is written, "My house is the house of prayer"...

Are you in it? How do we know who is in it and what it is? Are there two houses he possesses? One earthly and one heavenly? One spiritual and one fleshly? One for Jews and one for the Nations (although he says his house, speaking to Jewish Israel here, is for all nations), or any other division or concept we could come up with?

According to some, our King is an adulteress and a law breaker. One of the laws of a king:

Deuteronomy 17:17
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

1 Timothy 3:2
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

In 1 Peter 2:25, Mashiach is called the Bishop of our souls.

Ephesians 5:31
"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."
Ephesians 5:32
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

We are the body and bride of Christ. Verse 31 is called a great mystery concerning Christ and his called out assembly. What exactly is the mystery here? How does this torah precept pertain to Christ and his one assembly?

Can this mystery be figured out? I believe it can. But first, what is the context? He is teaching how wives should be subject to their husbands and how husbands should love their wives. This is the same principle as with Messiah, and then he quotes Genesis 2:23-24 and says it is a "great sod/mystery" (the most advanced level of Hebraic understanding) as it pertains Messiah and his bride.

What does Yahshua say about Genesis 4:24?

Matthew 19:4
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them "male and female",
Matthew 19:5
And said, "For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh"?

When Yahweh said let "us" make man in "our" image and "our" likeness, it says he made them male and female (Genesis 1:27). This must mean there is both male and female characteristics in the plurality of the echad, or compound unity and attributes of Yahweh.

To whom was he speaking to? A man leaves his father and his mother and joins/cleaves to wife. This is obviously applied to the Son of Yahweh here in Ephesians.

In the 8th chapter of Proverbs, wisdom speaks:

Proverbs 8:22
יהוה possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Proverbs 8:23
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8:24
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Proverbs 8:25
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Proverbs 8:26
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Proverbs 8:27
When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Proverbs 8:28
When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Proverbs 8:29
When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Proverbs 8:30
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

In Hebrew understanding, wisdom is associated with the female characteristics and motherly care aspects of Yahweh. In the Hebrew language, the word for "Spirit" is feminine in gender depicting this part of the characteristics of Yahweh (this is lost in the Greek language of the NT where the word for “spirit†is neuter in gender and pronouns associated with it are usually rendered “heâ€Â).

She speaks again in the first chapter:

Proverbs 1:23
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my Spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Christ also says in Luke:

Luke 7:35
But wisdom is justified of all her children.

In the sod level of understanding, Yahshua, according to law, did indeed leave his Abba and his Ima and has become one with his wife. This is possibly the application of the “mystery†behind this statement of Paul in Ephesians.

Another one could be, as Paul reveals to the Roman congregation, how Christ is the “second Adamâ€Â, seeing as how these statements applied to him first and it was he who called Eve (his one wife) “bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh†as Paul applies to Christ and his body in Ephesians 5:30.

Again, another application is both houses, Judah and Ephraim (a “fullness of the nations†according to Genesis 48:19, repeated by Paul as another mystery in Romans 11:25) becoming one in the hint and mystery levels of understanding (Ephesians 3:6). Yahshua has made peace between both houses of Israel, making them one, even as he has become one with his bride.

Is Yahweh really working with two brides? This absolutely violates the law of mixture:

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

You cannot sow his field with two types of seed (this law was not given for the sake of just giving it). Here is what the Master says, his words never passing away (Matthew 24:35) even beyond Paul’s calling and mission:

Matthew 13:24
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

In the remez/hint, Messiah is the man, of course, as he says himself in a later verse.

Matthew 13:25
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Matthew 13:26
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Matthew 13:27
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Matthew 13:28
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Matthew 13:29
But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

We have satan sowing seed of a different kind seed in the field (the world) with the good seed (the children of the kingdom). What does Messiah tell his messengers to do? Gather these tares/weeds and cast them into the fire. While our possession is heavenly, we are still in the world (1 Corinthians 5:10), therefore we are as the good seed of the world to be a light to the world, being kept from its evil (John 17:15). This is one of the mysteries of the kingdom. He speaks various mysteries in parables here. I believe this strikes at the heart of separate entity, replacement, and dispensationalist theology.

Messiah also reveals to us in the 10th chapter of John that he had sheep not of the fold of the Jews. He said there was going to be one fold and one shepherd. We are all the sheep of his pasture in this one fold.

As the 25th chapter of Matthew reveals to us, Yahshua gathers all nations to himself at the end of the world and divides the sheep and the goats. He does not let his cattle mix with diverse kinds of other animals. He judges between cattle and cattle (Ezekiel 34:17). Those goats are told to depart into everlasting fire. Like the Jewish leaders of that day and the ones from the 34th chapter of Ezekiel, we have those who would rather be stingy with the message of salvation and call themselves a separate entity body that is of heaven as opposed to an earthly, fleshly “Jewish†one that is in some type of “bondage†with the torah of Moshe and is not secure in Messiah but is opposed to being “in him†by a supposed lesser covenant of Jeremiah 31:31.

These goats will receive their reward accordingly.

The book of Hebrews says:

Hebrews 12:22
But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Hebrews 12:23
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to יהוה the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

We are the general assembly, the universal companionship, the mass meeting, written in heaven, congregation of the firstborn and partakers of a heavenly (not earthly, despite what religion and torah-mockers say) calling (Hebrews 3:1).

So who is this house of his?

Hebrews 3:6
But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

And who gets to be a part of this house? I call you to read where Christ quoted from in the first scriptures above:

Isaiah 56:1
Thus saith יהוה, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
Isaiah 56:2
Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Isaiah 56:3
Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to יהוה, speak, saying, יהוה hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
Isaiah 56:4
For thus saith יהוה unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isaiah 56:5
Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

Even the people he just described.

Isaiah 56:6
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to יהוה, to serve him, and to love the name of יהוה, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Isaiah 56:7
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Even the people he just described.

Isaiah 56:8
The Lord יהוה which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Gather others to Israel who are not Israel.

If you are not in covenant with Yahweh, you are not in Yahshua’s house of prayer for all nations. This is a heavenly house, as is witnessed by the book of Hebrews and as is witnessed by Paul in 2 Corinthians 5:1-2. We are all gathered in one spirit in one house in Yahshua:

Ephesians 1:10
That in the administration of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

There is no heavenly aspect of a people in him and another earthly aspect of another people or "church". We are all gathered in him.

Deuteronomy 32:43
Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people:

Romans 15:10
And again he saith, "Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people."

Rejoice with his people (Israel) in his one body of believers. Messiah has prepared a place for us in heaven (John 14:2).

So who’s house are you in?

well, i believe there is a remnant who knows the truth about these things. but on a grander scale, generally between believers, unity under a common truth can only occur by the Messiah's personal intercession at his return.

wavy said:
well, i believe there is a remnant who knows the truth about these things. but on a grander scale, generally between believers, unity under a common truth can only occur by the Messiah's personal intercession at his return.

Oneness finds its reality in spirit.

I find it sad that a believer does not know that his "Messiah" has already returned.

In love,
cj

wavy said:
I don't understand why Messiah was put in quotes...

But could you elaborate, cj?

One of the many lessons I've really learnt (not lip-service learnt) over the years is that reaching people with the gospel message is the priority purpose of the outward manifestation of a person's salvation.

And the word "Messiah" just doesn't do it for most unsaved people.

Now, before you go off on your usual tangent of debating "well what else should we drop?", try and understand what I'm saying.

The reality of "Messiah" is not received outwardly, its received inwardly. Therefore our talking about "Messiah" to unsaved folks is like talking a strange language to them. The best that might happen, and really this best is still terrible, is that they might conjure up some false concept about what and who this "Messiah" is.

Man's Messiah has a Name, Jesus. And it is this Name that is above all other names.

God has said nothing about the word "Messiah", but He has certainly said a whole lot about the Name Jesus. And for good reason.

Why then would you decide to take it upon yourself to push the word "Messiah"?

Were you instructed by God to do so?

Or perhaps you have simply taken it upon yourself to place a priority on its use?

Wavy, this is why I so often strongly suggest to you that your understanding of the scriptures is at best really weak.

You so desperately desire to delve into the depths of God and yet have no real ground on which to do so.

Again I'll ask, why do you use that word "Messiah"?

And I'll answer my own question.

Because of you stance in your religiousity; the word "Messiah" better suits your stance.

Thus, in reality you are serving yourself even as you speak about God.

About "unity" occuring at the "Messiah's" return,...

The Church expressed is the outward manifestation of God's oneness.

Therefore, once again your words expose your deep lack of understanding.

Be offended if you want. But I hope you take the proper way, just as you did in your above question, and just continue asking and receiving.

Wavy,... darkness cannot overcome light. If what I speak is darkness and what you have is light, then you have nothing to worry about by listening to me.

Listening is not participation in the sense of what the scriptures tells us can be detrimental.

On the other hand, if what I speak causes an opening up of your inner being, no matter what your mind might tell you or how resisitant it is to it, then go and consider what I say before the Lord and allow Him to be the arbitrator of it in you.

Our mind is mostly against the Lord, and thus against us in the Lord.

But our new spirit, it is all for the Lord and one with the Lord.

Our new spirit, mingled with God, is Messiah returned (in a hidden way) on the earth today.

In love,
cj

I am not offended, cj, but I don't place any significance in using the word "Messiah".

I was just wondering why you put it in quotes...

wavy said:
I am not offended, cj,

I'm glad, because I believe that by now we should be beyond it.

wavy said:
... but I don't place any significance in using the word "Messiah".

Then stop using it and start using the word/Name that God gave us to use.

Recognition of the Name/Person of Jesus is the essential ingredient to receiving revelation, by using Messiah you deny God the opportunity to bring a person into the reality of His Name.

wavy said:
I was just wondering why you put it in quotes...

I hope I adequately answered your question.

In love,
cj

cj said:

Recognition of the Name/Person of Jesus is the essential ingredient to receiving revelation, by using Messiah you deny God the opportunity to bring a person into the reality of His Name.

Mind telling me what that is? Can you answer the riddle of Proverbs 30:4?

cj said:

In love,
cj

What?

wavy said:
Mind telling me what that is?

Not sure what you mean.

wavy said:
Can you answer the riddle of Proverbs 30:4?

There is no riddle.

The scriptures of the NT make clear the scriptures of the OT.

"Who" is Christ Jesus.

In love,
cj

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back