Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Today, as many false teachers and teachings have infiltrated the church, there is a high possibility that people think they are saved because they have believed a lie / false teaching.

My latest short video explains from God's word, how to be saved, and quash the false teachings from the scriptures.

Do you rightly divide the word of truth? Or just believe you are saved because your Pastor / Church / Family / Friend have told you so.

Feel free to watch the video.

Are YOU saved?

Today, as many false teachers and teachings have infiltrated the church, there is a high possibility that people think they are saved because they have believed a lie / false teaching.

My latest short video explains from God's word, how to be saved, and quash the false teachings from the scriptures.

Do you rightly divide the word of truth? Or just believe you are saved because your Pastor / Church / Family / Friend have told you so.

Are YOU saved?
I don't think we're here to watch videos but to share the Word of God.

Can you state what is being incorrectly taught?

Are YOU saved?
I am always suspicious when someone judges "the church", as though it is a monolith which is in the process of decay. All that leads to is false self-righteousness: I have the truth, others do not.

I have no desire to watch your video.

Hi JW Answers,

I thought that was an excellent message.

You don't sound like a Jehovah's Witness.

Is your ministry to give answers to the Jehovah's Witness so that they might be saved?

I would say that it is important to preach the law as an evangelist for that the law is a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24).

It is definitely true that through the works of the law shall no man be justified in His sight.

Salvation in it's simplicity is John 3:5-7; 3:16; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-10 as this leads us to have that personal Spirit filled relationship with Christ in whom is God's plan of salvation from before the foundation of the world.

Back