Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Are you Waiting on Christ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
"For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." Hebrews 7:26

Do you wait patiently for the Lord's return? Sometimes I wait, but not patiently. I wish for him to return right now because I am tired of the sin and evil in the world.

Jesus ascended into heaven and it is promised that He will come again. "In John 14:3 Jesus promised, "I will come again." This is a wondrous hope for every Christian who is faithful and endures to the end.

Jesus "ascended up far above the heavens" (Eph. 4:10) and he gave gifts so that each member may be edified and be conformed to the image of Christ. Every member may enjoy the fulfillment of being a living part of the body and serving in perfect submission to Christ, the head of the church.

Today we need to be strong in the Lord by His Spirit in the inner man, because of Christ dwelling in our hearts. Christ's love in us will be unmistakable as we are filled with all the fullness of God. To God be the glory.

Jesus is coming again. A place for us is being prepared, and it will last forever. Let us look unto Jesus and not be weary or faint, for He may come in an hour we think not.
View attachment 4434

I watch the signs everyday and pray His return will be soon, but know there is much more to endure until His return.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Can't wait to be pain free :sohappy

footnote from biology(at least concerning the physical, not the emotional, spiritual or mental): the body uses the same enzymes to digest food, as it does for many other processes in the body,
including very well known the reduction of inflammation. since the body gets, or makes, or uses natural enzymes for this, without any known toxicty or any known side effects, (just good side effects),
some people have gone out on a limb(meteorologically speaking :) ) to make sure their body has enough digestive enzymes to accomplish what God designed them for.

100% in over 10 years, over 500 people. not one failure. not one disappointed one who trusted God.

I watch the signs everyday and pray His return will be soon, but know there is much more to endure until His return.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Can't wait to be pain free :sohappy
I can't wait for the day! Come Lord Jesus come!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back