Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Ask me anything! :D

Anything? :o

1. How often do you cut your toe nails?
2. Do you kiss your dog?
3. Do you iron your own shirt?
4. Do you sleep in your boots at home?
5. What's on your nightstand?
6. What's under your mattress?
7. Have you ever woken up wondering where you were?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
9. Why do grasshoppers spit?
10. If the world was flat and one were to fall of it's edge, where would he fall to?

StoveBolts said:
Anything? :o
1. How often do you cut your toe nails?
2. Do you kiss your dog?
3. Do you iron your own shirt?
4. Do you sleep in your boots at home?
5. What's on your nightstand?
6. What's under your mattress?
7. Have you ever woken up wondering where you were?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
9. Why do grasshoppers spit?
10. If the world was flat and one were to fall of it's edge, where would he fall to?
Grasshoppers spit?! :smt104

Are you going to answer these questions on your own, or will you need a googlemacation (thats another word for education)? :lol:

destiny said:
Are you going to answer these questions on your own, or will you need a googlemacation (thats another word for education)? :lol:

I will answer them point blank to the best of my knowledge without any googlecation :wink:

Looking forward to it, and I'll be MOST disappointed if you don't, at least try to, say aloud, ""ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­VALYL­CYSTEINYL­THREONYL­SERYL­SERYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMINYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ALANYL­ARGINYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­LYSYL­PROLYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLYCYL­ASPARTYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­LYSYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­ARGINYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­ALANYL­VALYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­LEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ASPARAGINYL­ARGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­VALYL­GLUTAMYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­PROLYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­THREONYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ARGINYL­VALYL­ASPARTYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ALANYL­ISOLEUCYL­ARGINYL­SERYL­ALANYL­ASPARAGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ASPARAGINYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­SERYL­METHIONYL­SERYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­ALANYL­SERINE" :smt029

handy, it looks like you just wrote a "Bible Code" in your post :wink:

Hi

Looks like handy wrote the best bible code. We really need one of those Hebrew scholars to tell us if it all means we call Him Yashua when He gets here or is my Jesus still my everything and and all in all.

Hear's one: I think we are boxed out on this, but the guy says he is going to answer. Why does this work. I.E. electrons flow with memory? I am recieving signals with a semi intelligent message within. God just seems way ahead of me on this one.

Do you think, all miracles are expainable,yet God simply wants us to live by Faith?

Do you know the definitive explination of what happened when the Europians smashed the electrons a few months ago? Did they unravel and go poof too? Maybe that was the info that handy gave us. One electron holding everything in it at once.....

The Matrix... Where is Neo when he is really needed. Probably flying around the place again somewhere in cyber world. Who wrote that stuff anyway?

As an electrician I can tell you that even though we can manipulate electrons. They will always find their way back to the source and electricians or scientists don't know as to the why and how the atom produces its source of energy. The basic building blocks of life are the same. To gas,air water, fire and solids , but has more or less to its origin by its molecular structure. To the number of electrons, but the energy that is generated in it self we don't have a clue of how or why it exist (ENERGY).We us it in faith of its works with out our complete understanding of its know how. Just like we don't completely understand all of God.

Speaking of fools if a fool and his money are soon parted how did the fool get it in the first place?

Rick said:
Speaking of fools if a fool and his money are soon parted how did the fool get it in the first place?

Inheritance! :D (Sorry John, I couldn't help myself!)

Hey

Waz an Adams apple? Darn thang. Makes me wonder. Tis fer men only I see. No too dissimlur to hock nobby knees. I swalled something and it got cought in my throught, I've always hoped it was my pride that got cought, so I tried to swallow that too, but that gets stuck there three. So, that taint it. I wanna ask God , waz an adams apple? ME MAN, I betcha Jesus had one. He was a perfect ME MAN.

Tell me will ya. P L E A S E..

In Bible college, professor Schmartz As Scanbe, said, " it was not a shinny apple in the tree, but the pair on the ground". O.K., my dummy side said. I must be eating apples in my head.

English launguage, is God playing a joke on us or something???????

And talking of electrons, why is the electric current regarded as flowing from positive to negative, when the electrons flow from negative to positive?

Back