Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Asking for protection

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My Mother hired someone to do tile work. He was in prison for some time but she still decided to hire him. Long story short after it was done his work was very bad and my Mom complained to him. He raised his fist at her and starting yelling at her. My Mom out of fear paid him what he was due and told him to leave.

Personally if I was home my first reaction would of been to grab a .38 but I wasn't home. We're thinking about getting a security system installed now that this has happened but we don't know what to get. Besides from prayer does anyone know good home security systems?

It's an extremely scary situation and I can't be around my Mother 24/7 with school and such so it is really scary to see that this guy could come back. Hopefully he wont we paid him what he was owed and told him not to come back. We're not going to file any police reports or anything out of fear that he would come back with a vengeance once he was out of prison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back