Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs before motels

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am a tourist court
I was visited by families on vacation
they enjoyed the lagoon where I overlook
I was on the Dixie
I was open recently
I remember the trains
I remember the coast guard (coasties)
I remember when they moved the Dixie west
I remember the fish house
I remember silvanus kitching general store
I remember the train station
I see the restored train station
I am in east of a civil war vet house

My old territory was East Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. Some places, there were only tourist courts. Most were small and spartan, but clean and operated by very nice people. One of our agents had a standard monthly travel plan, and the guy operating one tourist court, gave him a key to one unit, a pack of reciepts, and told him to just drop the money in the slot by the door each time.

Worked great until some expense account auditor in home office realized that the receipts all had sequential serial numbers. Took a while to explain that one.

My old territory was East Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. Some places, there were only tourist courts. Most were small and spartan, but clean and operated by very nice people. One of our agents had a standard monthly travel plan, and the guy operating one tourist court, gave him a key to one unit, a pack of reciepts, and told him to just drop the money in the slot by the door each time.

Worked great until some expense account auditor in home office realized that the receipts all had sequential serial numbers. Took a while to explain that one.
ft.pierce has a few left and so does the city where this lies,its a bit south .

the Sebastian train depot nearby ,I'm sure if I videographed it they would return the favor ,lol.
its a hot dog and ice cream stand .I have sent them info

Back