Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Trainer Website

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

brianb

Hey all, just wanted to share a link to a Bible app I am working on and perhaps get some feedback from you all on how to improve it. The site is completely cost-free and ad-free. My lofty goal is to create the largest repo of Bible Trivia anywhere (there are tools in the app for users to make questions, though this is currently limited), each with a book, chapter, and verse reference, as well as category tagging for custom topic quizzes in the future. The framework is all in place, but as you'll see, there is a great need for knowledgeable Bible students to help populate it.

Current features include:
  • Custom daily bible reading plans
  • Bible Trivia with user filters
  • Kid's Bible Trivia
  • Match Bible Events to Bible Chapters
  • Bible GPS
  • Bible Book Ordering
  • Stats and metrics for a bunch of stuff!

Some features require a user account (free with email address), but you can see most of it by visiting anonymously. Your email is only used to authenticate at this point - other users will not be able to see it and I will not be sending you anything.

I look forward to your feedback! Thanks.

-Brian

Hello, Brian.

Seems like a nice enough idea. I'm not a Trivia guy, but I know some churches use that to teach with, especially the kids.

Hope if serves a good purpose for someone, and welcome to the forum.
- H

Hi brianb and welcome to CF :wave2

I enjoyed the trivia as it was fun. You did a great job and I booked marked it. God bless you on this endeavor to help teach the kids and the adults.

Back