Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biblical Foreknowledge

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yes..I see. Anyone who knows what the scriptures teach you reject. Dr. White would make mince meat out of you.
You lack the capacity to understand evidently.
I am sure no one would come to listen to you spout this nonsense you offer. If you cannot compose yourself, maybe you should hang out in the lounge, or Christian talk and advise forum. Theology seems to escape you.
Dr. White is very sound.

Yes..I see. Anyone who knows what the scriptures teach you reject. Dr. White would make mince meat out of you.
You lack the capacity to understand evidently.
I am sure no one would come to listen to you spout this nonsense you offer. If you cannot compose yourself, maybe you should hang out in the lounge, or Christian talk and advise forum. Theology seems to escape you.
Dr. White defends the use of scholars revising the text of scripture even if they don't believe its inspired by God. I find that wrong.

I prefer we trust God preserved His Word in the Majority Text, the same text used in the KJV and NKJ bibles. Its the same text used by the Greek Orthodox Church since the days of Christ.

Dr. White is very sound.
You both should invite him to defend Calvin's view of foreknowledge, here. I'd love that.

You can copy paste my argument and send it to him for comment. Perhaps he or one of his helpers will respond. That's a more likely option.

I never got any response from him when I emailed him. As you both note, I'm nobody.

You both should invite him to defend Calvin's view of foreknowledge, here. I'd love that.
What is your obsession with Calvin? Calvin is not an easy read to begin with for several reasons. Small fragments you have posted indicate you do not understand the quotes you offer. So why should anyone have to start by explaining to you ,your wrong explanation first, then give you the correct interpretation
[which you will reject, because you want to argue, rather than understand.]
Dr.White offered his own view that was over 30 years old, but it has not changed much as the greek text he reads from has not changed much.
If you reject John Brown of Haddington, it shows you are unwilling to learn, you are not teachable.
most of the questions you have asked have been answered by the links you were offered which you claim you will not read. Why should anyone bother with you then?

You can copy paste my argument and send it to him for comment. Perhaps he or one of his helpers will respond. That's a more likely option.
We do not see where you have made a biblical argument at all. Dr. White answers people who want to learn.
He is not looking to embarrass people. Hostile callers who come onto the dividing line program are corrected very soundly. You have made insulting remarks about him. Why would I pass anything on to him from you.
You cannot answer us here on CF. You have jumped in the deep end of the pool, and cannot swim theologically. Head back to the wading pool.

I never got any response from him when I emailed him. As you both note, I'm nobody.
Dr. White answers and helps many people. You have no understanding of the basics. you need to answewr the links one step at a time. You cannot proceed unless you understand the basic information. early on I laid it out for you, one line at a time. You refused to look at it. If you are unwilling ,help will remain outside of your grasp.

What is your obsession with Calvin? Calvin is not an easy read to begin with for several reasons. Small fragments you have posted indicate you do not understand the quotes you offer. So why should anyone have to start by explaining to you ,your wrong explanation first, then give you the correct interpretation
[which you will reject, because you want to argue, rather than understand.]
Dr.White offered his own view that was over 30 years old, but it has not changed much as the greek text he reads from has not changed much.
If you reject John Brown of Haddington, it shows you are unwilling to learn, you are not teachable.
most of the questions you have asked have been answered by the links you were offered which you claim you will not read. Why should anyone bother with you then?

We do not see where you have made a biblical argument at all. Dr. White answers people who want to learn.

He is not looking to embarrass people. Hostile callers who come onto the dividing line program are corrected very soundly. You have made insulting remarks about him. Why would I pass anything on to him from you.
You cannot answer us here on CF. You have jumped in the deep end of the pool, and cannot swim theologically. Head back to the wading pool.

Dr. White answers and helps many people. You have no understanding of the basics. you need to answewr the links one step at a time. You cannot proceed unless you understand the basic information. early on I laid it out for you, one line at a time. You refused to look at it. If you are unwilling ,help will remain outside of your grasp.
You are terrified he might change his opinion if he read my argument. I'm certain he never heard it.

Still at it I see.

Like me, a nobody in a world of somebody's.

So, what is this whole argument about? Calvin's view of foreknowledge?

The thread is titled Biblical Foreknowledge.

You really need to read that book you were telling me about, what is it called, focus pocus or something like that.

In your mind you have debunked Biblical foreknowledge, why are you still angry and posting?

You are obsessed with Calvin.

Believe me, you will not change my mind on what you believe to be truth.

Still at it I see.

Like me, a nobody in a world of somebody's.

So, what is this whole argument about? Calvin's view of foreknowledge?

The thread is titled Biblical Foreknowledge.

You really need to read that book you were telling me about, what is it called, focus pocus or something like that.

In your mind you have debunked Biblical foreknowledge, why are you still angry and posting?

You are obsessed with Calvin.

Believe me, you will not change my mind on what you believe to be truth.
You have it reversed. As a Christian you should be trying to change my mind to what you believe is the truth.

That is why contacting Dr. White, showing him my precise argument (which is unique, unlike anything in history), he or one of his employees will answer. Then you can copy paste the rebuttal of my argument here.

I would enjoy that. If Dr. White or one of his company can prove I erred, I will repent. I will concede I made a mistake, and revise my website accordingly.

Its your Christian duty to do this. You and Iconoclast perhaps will get his attention. I tried and was ignored.

I would love "an educated opinion" on my argument, by a well-known apologist.

Be sure to focus on the precise difference, that I say God foreknew the "unfallen version" of us, and elected those who responded to His love, with love. He then predestined THEM unto salvation, their "fallen version" that actually came into existence through Adam and bears original sin.

That is the precise difference in what I say, and what Calvin and Arminius and everyone else say in history. So THAT is the precise thing to rebut.

Pertinent Scripture implying God foreknew the "unfallen version" before they were born, before they did good or bad, before the foundation of the world, and those who responded to His love with love---He predestined their "fallen version" to be conformed to the image of His Son:

(for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), (Rom. 9:11 NKJ)

just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, (Eph. 1:4 NKJ)

God ordained all things work for the good of those who love God:

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

PS: You stated fallen man cannot truly love God. But the above text says God ordained all things work for the good to those who love God. Therefore, by your own premise Paul is speaking about the "unfallen version" (who could love God), not the "fallen version" who you say cannot love God.

Last edited:
You have it reversed. As a Christian you should be trying to change my mind to what you believe is the truth.

That is why contacting Dr. White, showing him my precise argument (which is unique, unlike anything in history), he or one of his employees will answer. Then you can copy paste the rebuttal of my argument here.

I would enjoy that. If Dr. White or one of his company can prove I erred, I will repent. I will concede I made a mistake, and revise my website accordingly.

Its your Christian duty to do this. You and Iconoclast perhaps will get his attention. I tried and was ignored.

I would love "an educated opinion" on my argument, by a well-known apologist.

Be sure to focus on the precise difference, that I say God foreknew the "unfallen version" of us, and elected those who responded to His love, with love. He then predestined THEM unto salvation, their "fallen version" that actually came into existence through Adam and bears original sin.

That is the precise difference in what I say, and what Calvin and Arminius and everyone else say in history. So THAT is the precise thing to rebut.

Pertinent Scripture implying God foreknew the "unfallen version" before they were born, before they did good or bad, before the foundation of the world, and those who responded to His love with love---He predestined their "fallen version" to be conformed to the image of His Son:

(for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), (Rom. 9:11 NKJ)

just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, (Eph. 1:4 NKJ)

God ordained all things work for the good of those who love God:

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

PS: You stated fallen man cannot truly love God. But the above text says God ordained all things work for the good to those who love God. Therefore, by your own premise Paul is speaking about the "unfallen version" (who could love God), not the "fallen version" who you say cannot love God.
Its pretty obvious you do not know who Romans 8:28 is written to.

I cannot take you serious with responses like this, and a video?

Bit childish, no?
Don't like westerns? You don't read the scriptures I present, you don't argue points. Dr. White would.

Why should you pass up this chance to "help me" see the error of my ways?

Making excuses to not do your Christian duty, only reveals something about you. Not me.

Don't like westerns? You don't read the scriptures I present, you don't argue points. Dr. White would.

Making excuses to not do your Christian duty, only reveals something about you. Not me.
Here is your big chance Alfred.

Dr. White will be on the iron sharpens Iron radio show. today and tomorrow 28th, 29th you can type in a Question to ChrisArnzen@gmail.com, between 4-6 est.

Chris Arnzen

16h ·
IRON SHARPENS IRON Radio
*THURS.* & *FRI.*, DEC. 28th-29th
4-6pm *ET*::
Dr. James R. White,
New Testament Greek scholar, author
of numerous books, accomplished
debater, highly sought after conference
speaker, Professor of Apologetics &
Church History @ Grace Bible Theolo-
gical Seminary in Conway, AR, & Director
& resident apologist of AOMin.org, who
will address:
“VITAL ISSUES FACING the CHURCH &
the WORLD TODAY”
& an overview of his upcoming DEBATES
& speaking engagements!!!!
Listen *LIVE* Globally @
www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com
EMAIL *ON-AIR* QUESTIONS to:
ChrisArnzen@gmail.com
(include your first name, city, state
& country of residence)

Email your question early as there will be many people trying to get through. Email it before the show even

Last edited:
Here is your big chance Alfred.

Dr. White will be on the iron sharpens Iron radio show. today and tomorrow 28th, 29th you can type in a Question to ChrisArnzen@gmail.com, between 4-6 est.

Chris Arnzen

16h ·
IRON SHARPENS IRON Radio
*THURS.* & *FRI.*, DEC. 28th-29th
4-6pm *ET*::
Dr. James R. White,
New Testament Greek scholar, author
of numerous books, accomplished
debater, highly sought after conference
speaker, Professor of Apologetics &
Church History @ Grace Bible Theolo-
gical Seminary in Conway, AR, & Director
& resident apologist of AOMin.org, who
will address:
“VITAL ISSUES FACING the CHURCH &
the WORLD TODAY”
& an overview of his upcoming DEBATES
& speaking engagements!!!!
Listen *LIVE* Globally @
www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com
EMAIL *ON-AIR* QUESTIONS to:
ChrisArnzen@gmail.com
(include your first name, city, state
& country of residence)

Email your question early as there will be many people trying to get through. Email it before the show even
That's your big chance, I already know the truth. I proved it.

I have read all that you have brought to this thread and have also made a defense of what the Scriptures say. Iconoclast has proven you wrong as well, many times.

Who has made excuses?

Moving forward, how is this profitable in bringing Glory to God?

You will believe what you will. I cannot "help you" see the error of your ways, that is the work of the Holy Spirt, not me or Iconoclast or any other member in this thread that I have not mentioned.

It is my belief that now you just want to argue and cause strife and contention.

Grace and peace to you.

That's your big chance, I already know the truth. I proved it.
You have been whining for the past week... get my questions to Dr.White, it is your duty, well here it is.
So now you are going to back out, and be like a theological coward??? Stand like a man , and make your case.
You wanted to straighten out DR. White, who wrote King James Only Controversy.

Now you look to weasel out, losing all credibility here. I have told you how to get your question to them.
We have all answered you already, but here is your chance. Instead you are going to be another Cyber Rambo???
Big talk on the keyboard, but when push comes to shove you back down like a little schoolgirl???

Why are so many non cals like this? Can you be honest, and own your position. To use your own words, it is your Christian duty to correct James White and all the evil Calvinists who follow along.
I will have the show on and listen for your amazing questions, :dancing :poke:hysterical:hips

I have read all that you have brought to this thread and have also made a defense of what the Scriptures say. Iconoclast has proven you wrong as well, many times.

Who has made excuses?

Moving forward, how is this profitable in bringing Glory to God?

You will believe what you will. I cannot "help you" see the error of your ways, that is the work of the Holy Spirt, not me or Iconoclast or any other member in this thread that I have not mentioned.

It is my belief that now you just want to argue and cause strife and contention.

Grace and peace to you.
Well said. he has a chance to do what he was begging us to do, lol Contact Dr. White.
The ball is in his court. He has the information 5 hours before the show so there is no excuse. He could send in his questions now. He was saying, I could not get through, well here is the perfect opportunity. He could even send in his questions anonymously so he will not be embarrassed, so he totally has no excuse.
I can respect someone with a different view, who stands his ground, but not someone who slinks away and hides like a turtle in the shell:thud:confused:eek2:popcorn:horse

Well said. he has a chance to do what he was begging us to do, lol Contact Dr. White.
The ball is in his court. He has the information 5 hours before the show so there is no excuse. He could send in his questions now. He was saying, I could not get through, well here is the perfect opportunity. He could even send in his questions anonymously so he will not be embarrassed, so he totally has no excuse.
I can respect someone with a different view, who stands his ground, but not someone who slinks away and hides like a turtle in the shell:thud:confused:eek2:popcorn:horse
Yes, agreed.

Alfred needs to do this, to save credibility.

As an Executive Chef, we have a saying....

If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Back