Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biblical Foreknowledge

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Here is your big chance Alfred.

Dr. White will be on the iron sharpens Iron radio show. today and tomorrow 28th, 29th you can type in a Question to ChrisArnzen@gmail.com, between 4-6 est.

Chris Arnzen

16h ·
IRON SHARPENS IRON Radio
*THURS.* & *FRI.*, DEC. 28th-29th
4-6pm *ET*::
Dr. James R. White,
New Testament Greek scholar, author
of numerous books, accomplished
debater, highly sought after conference
speaker, Professor of Apologetics &
Church History @ Grace Bible Theolo-
gical Seminary in Conway, AR, & Director
& resident apologist of AOMin.org, who
will address:
“VITAL ISSUES FACING the CHURCH &
the WORLD TODAY”
& an overview of his upcoming DEBATES
& speaking engagements!!!!
Listen *LIVE* Globally @
www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com
EMAIL *ON-AIR* QUESTIONS to:
ChrisArnzen@gmail.com
(include your first name, city, state
& country of residence)

Email your question early as there will be many people trying to get through. Email it before the show even
Is this only on facebook?

I do not have that platform, I limit my social media.

I am looking at Alpha & Omega Ministries as well.

Yes, agreed.

Alfred needs to do this, to save credibility.

As an Executive Chef, we have a saying....

If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Whatever a person claims to believe, they should stand by it, unless and until they believe differently.
A week full of posts and he is given a chance, then runs and hides as if he is in the witness protection program.
No credibility left if that is the result. He has surrendered, abandoned his sinking ship.

You have been whining for the past week... get my questions to Dr.White, it is your duty, well here it is.
So now you are going to back out, and be like a theological coward??? Stand like a man , and make your case.
You wanted to straighten out DR. White, who wrote King James Only Controversy.

Now you look to weasel out, losing all credibility here. I have told you how to get your question to them.
We have all answered you already, but here is your chance. Instead you are going to be another Cyber Rambo???
Big talk on the keyboard, but when push comes to shove you back down like a little schoolgirl???

Why are so many non cals like this? Can you be honest, and own your position. To use your own words, it is your Christian duty to correct James White and all the evil Calvinists who follow along.
I will have the show on and listen for your amazing questions, :dancing :poke:hysterical:hips
TULIP, reprobation, total depravity, is mental and spiritual darkness projected onto the scriptures, as I have proved:

Last edited:
I have read his transcripts in the past and recall watching some debates on you tube years ago.
Dr. White makes himself available in many places. big and small. He used to come to our church years ago, i have been to 3-4 of his debates, and heard him speak in a number of churches.

TULIP, reprobation, total depravity, is mental and spiritual darkness projected onto the scriptures, as I have proved:

You have proven nothing at all, except perhaps your lack credibility. I will listen to the show, and see if you offer your questions as you stated you want the chance to do. If you are in the non cal witness protection program we will find that out in 3 more hours.

I have already put on First love radio, so I do not miss the show. In less than two hours, we will find out what happens to these questions,:clap:salute:study

I have already put on First love radio, so I do not miss the show. In less than two hours, we will find out what happens to these questions,:clap:salute:study

Nothing happened, right? If he's as good as you say, he'll research it. But peer pressure is hard to overcome. It requires one sell all they owned, including reputation, to follow Christ wherever He may go.

Standing up against the old fogies of the Reformation, gets you disinvited to all the parties. Once word gets out the invitations to speak, vanish.

Nothing happened, right?
You did not submit a question in two days of programs. This shows you are not sincere at all. You said you wanted to Contact Dr.White. The fact is you were unable to answer the bell, and showed you have no credibilty whatsoever, That is the take away.
If he's as good as you say, he'll research it.
You do not even really know who he is, yet you granstanded trying to make as if you could comment on the issue.
You have demonstrated you cannot be counted on to speak on this.

But peer pressure is hard to overcome. It requires one sell all they owned, including reputation, to follow Christ wherever He may go.
This foolish comment has nothing to do with anything.
Standing up against the old fogies of the Reformation
Most of what you are calling old fogies would school you from start to finish. Readers take note at the lack of serious consideration that Alfred and several others display. They despise knowledge.

Back