Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biggest turn off in a guy girl?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

God's_gift

For you what is the biggest turn off in a guy/girl?

Bad breath? hahaha:)
if he's cute and good looking but when i find out that he's not a christian that's one ...what else:shrug

the biggest turn off is a guy that is easily controlled.. women arent trying to date pets they want men

All girls so far huh?

Well I'd have to say a big turn off for me regarding girls is that she can't be quiet. I am a quiet(ish) guy myself, so if a girl can barely engage in conversation...I really struggle.

I'm going to cheat and say I have two that are tied for first.

When women are too high maintenance with their makeup & hair and spend an hour in the bathroom before they can get on with anything.

And here's the other...

Is something wrong?
No. Nothing's wrong.
-----
Are you sure nothing's wrong? Because it seems something's wrong.
I told you, nothings wrong. I'm fine.

(repeat, repeat, repeat)

Okay, okay, I'll tell you why I'm mad!!!!!!!
:thud:

When women are too high maintenance with their makeup & hair and spend an hour in the bathroom before they can get on with anything.

And here's the other...

Is something wrong?
No. Nothing's wrong.
-----
Are you sure nothing's wrong? Because it seems something's wrong.
I told you, nothings wrong. I'm fine.

(repeat, repeat, repeat)

Okay, okay, I'll tell you why I'm mad!!!!!!!
:thud:

"Do you want to hang out tonight?"
"No..that's okay.."

...hours later...

I'm so mad that we're not hanging out right now..

But you just said!......nevermind.....

:nono2 :shrug

lol this one has happened to me a few times...girls and their mixed messages. How am i supposed to know that by saying she does not really want to hang out...that she actually DOES want to hang out... :/

Women that look at your bank account, annual income, where you live, what you drive, and everything else materialistic without even considering your character, integrity, and ethics.

Not being adventurous and fitting into the conformity of sticking to the indoors. If man and woman are meant to partner for life why do I have to go find another man when I want to go out into the woods and hunt? Shouldn't my hunting partner be my wife? And likewise, shouldn't she be joyful and join in eating what I provide? Who cares if its Bambi or Bugs Bunny or Rocky or Bullwinkle?

I dislike that too i cant put mine on and do my hair while she is there..Jk

Probably lack of considerateness. Those people who borrow other people's stuff without asking, who eat all the goodies when the goodies were intended for a group of people, and who might even dare to take the handicap parking spot, if they knew they wouldn't get caught. These kind of people I have a desire to leave to their own devices, far far away from me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back