Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Black Hebrew Israelites

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't think that all 12 tribes are black, just the tribe of Judah . I know Saxons came from Issaac , which is in the name .

Again to lump all of them together , is like aligning all Christians to the catholic church , which has and is one of the most evil institutions there ever has been
All twelve tribes were black

Can't say nothing about Jew's without it being anti semetic ,straight foolishness.

Everything depends on the context and if its a generalization to be actural discrimination and the motive and intent behind whay they say, and that could be anyone based on there age, race, color, ethnicity, sex, disability and so on.

I have heard people says the Jews this and the Jews that, and as I have said before people should not generalise because that's throwing everyone in the same box and it's not the truth.

Just an example some who claim to be christian say the Jews rejected Christ. That's the biggest lie I have ever heard in my life and completely a different word from what the scriptures say. The Apostles and church fathers are Jews, Peter was a Jew, Paul was a Jew, thousands upon thousands of Jews come to Christ. Some Jews like those at that time in authority rejected him but to say the Jews rejected Jesus that's completely false.

Back