Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Blood moons and 8 super-signs in the heavens

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Time is linked to matter and God controls both of those. It is not such a stretch to believe, with ALL the things He does, that He could control the perceived reality of the viewers and make their objective realities separate in that instance? Quantum physics seems to indicate this is not a difficult thing for us to know is possible just from a PHYSICAL perspective, let alone when God's Son is on the Earth.

Just look at the multi-verse theories. Physics gets wild.

Is that what you were asking?

Whoa... i get this
Time is linked to matter and God controls both of those. It is not such a stretch to believe, with ALL the things He does, that He could control the perceived reality of the viewers and make their objective realities separate in that instance?

not the science words...

Earthquakes are standard. Its natural. Just were i live we had 21,261 last year and nearly 80 of them were 6+ mag. The latest was a couple mins ago like a 2.3 mag.

Some big quakes the focal depth is so deep you wouldn't even feel them.

I not sure how frequency in earthquakes or its intensity has anything to do with anything. Yeahua said there would be earthquakes in various places, but its normal and its standard and always has been. Everyday there are felt quakes. Its normal.

He addresses that point. What did you think about the graph?

Jos_21:43 And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
Jos_21:44 And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.

Jos_21:43 And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
Jos_21:44 And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.

What about the prophecy about Russia (or thereabout) invading? Which prophecy is that? I can't remember.

What graph?. If you mean in the video I didnt watch it. Im to lazy at the moment to watch some dude for over half and hour talking about something i have probably heard before. I use to watch alot of peoples theorys on youtube and they all gave me a headache.
:lol

What graph?. If you mean in the video I didnt watch it. Im to lazy at the moment to watch some dude for over half and hour talking about something i have probably heard before. I use to watch alot of peoples theorys on youtube and they all gave me a headache.

The thread is about the video. Please watch it before commenting on it. It is an interesting video. I am looking to see if anyone can point out an assumption he makes without acknowledging that it is an assumption. He makes one assumption and acknowledges it is in fact an assumption and not necessary to the line of logic presented.

about 11 minutes in he says Obama is looking for an excuse to hit Syria... so not true..

A prophet of God is never wrong..

I am only 13 minutes in to the video and he has a number of assumptions .

Well, he also assumed that prophecies in the OT about the end times were only meant for the Jews, which is a common assumption. He might not have realized that it was an assumption. But I am also especially interested in what he presents about astronomy later in the video and whether the Seals could in fact be before the Tribulation and if the Rapture could be AFTER the seals and still BEFORE the Tribulation. I think the fact that many believe this can not be the case MIGHT be an assumption, but I only recently started looking into the end times after receiving a message and having it verified.

The reason I am especially interested in that is because I believe the 3rd seal has broken (the Seal of the Scales), which would put us in mid-tribulation according to many people. The 3rd seal having been broken is an assertion I make based on what we see (22,000 kids tomorrow will testify to that. 50% of the world lives on less than 2.50 per day, and 80% lives on less than 10.00 per day. YET THERE ARE MORE RESOURCES PER PERSON NOW THAN EVER DUE TO ADVANCES IN TECHNOLOGY). I also know that the increase in knowledge foretold in Daniel has come to pass (that is certain), and that we must be VERY careful not to spill the oil in today's times. More so than any other time. I can not be certain on the other seals, but it looks like 4 has broken and 5 might be breaking. He thinks we are already at 6 and leading into 7.

about 11 minutes in he says Obama is looking for an excuse to hit Syria... so not true..

We can not know what is true and what is not true with international politics and military games. It is all deception. Especially with Obama. Most of what Obama says is deception and mind games. I personally DID think Obama was looking for a reason to but a number of geopolitical factors prevented it.

He never said he is a prophet, though.

How do you define "prophet?"

I should add that every prophet has been wrong about some things in their lives. They are never wrong pertaining to the message they were given.

What about the prophecy about Russia (or thereabout) invading? Which prophecy is that? I can't remember.
I'm not so sure that was a prophesy. I believe it was people like Hal Lindsey who said Russia was in prophesy back in the early 80's, and he was proven wrong.

I didn't watch the whole video. I was just going to watch some random pieces of it to see what they were basically saying, and then watch the whole thing later. The first section I watched was about 19 minutes into the video (I just clicked randomly on the time bar). At that point he was talking about things being significant because they came on the anniversary of Roswell. This guy seems to believe that we have been visited by aliens from outer space, that there is a big government coverup about it, and that it is significant regarding the end times. I didn't bother watching any more.

The TOG​

well then if cant get Obama's idea of being very hesistant to the point of almost burying his head in the sand against war then he is no prophet. remember I called out the bombings on isis? ineffective? bog must be the way with air strikes.

I didn't watch the whole video. I was just going to watch some random pieces of it to see what they were basically saying, and then watch the whole thing later. The first section I watched was about 19 minutes into the video (I just clicked randomly on the time bar). At that point he was talking about things being significant because they came on the anniversary of Roswell. This guy seems to believe that we have been visited by aliens from outer space, that there is a big government coverup about it, and that it is significant regarding the end times. I didn't bother watching any more.

The TOG​

TOG

It would be nice to have more of your input on this video. I would like to hear your perspective on it.

He didn't say we were visited by "space aliens." He said that is what many believe. He doesn't believe that. He was talking about the classification of Roswell and he forgot to mention that even presidents can't find out what happened there.

He believes Roswell was related to Nephillim. He believes the UFO phenomenon is related to Nephillim.

He also never claimed God gave him a message pertaining to what he is discussing here. I do not know why you would think he claims to be a prophet.

I'm not so sure that was a prophesy. I believe it was people like Hal Lindsey who said Russia was in prophesy back in the early 80's, and he was proven wrong.

IDK, does anyone remember the passage in the Bible people relate to Russia invading Israel? I don't remember which one it is. I can't dismiss a claim without first examining it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back