Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

By Jesus Stripes We Are Healed Now 3

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
In the first part we saw how your healing has been accomplished in the spiritual and because of what has been done in the spiritual you can receive what has been done in the spiritual, physical healing. We saw that because Jesus took your sins away he also took away your sicknesses and diseases in the spirit realm. Because it first has to be reality in the spirit realm before it can be reality in the physical. That's 1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, when he bore one the other went with it. That's why Isaiah 53:4 says, Surely he hath borne our griefs(sicknesses and diseases),and carried our sorrows(pains and afflictions). See, he bore your sins and sicknesses. Because he couldn't take one and not the other so in the spirit sickness and disease have been taken away. And because they have been taken away spiritually you can receive the manifestation of that taking away, physical healing. In the second part we saw that your healing has been paid for with the precious blood of Jesus therefore you have a right to it and you are not waiting on God to do it, but he's waiting on you to receive it. And in this part that's what we will focus on receiving it. Because that's what it is all about you receiving, but people keep making it about God doing something.

Now, understand this about the spoken word it has the potential to go from (unseen/spiritual) to (seen/physical). Notice, 1 John 1:1,2 says, 1 That which was from the beginning (what was from the beginning, the word John 1:1 in the beginning was the word), which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;). Notice, what John 1:14 calls Jesus the word made flesh. Hebrews 11:3 says, Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. That's not just the word that comes out of God's mouth, but also out of your mouth. Jesus taught that in Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Even God said in Isaiah 55:10,11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. It returns back to him when you speak it. So, the word accomplishes out of your mouth. Jesus taught in Mark 4 the parable of the sower where Jesus taught that the word of God is the seed and the soil the place where the seed is sown is the spirit or heart of man. And he taught about the different types of soil and there was only one type of soil that brought forth fruit. Matthew 13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. So, it's important that you understand.

The word is not only described as the seed, but it's also described as the water Isa 55:10,11. Everyone understands in the natural the seeds you plant and water will become the thing. The same principle applies in the spirit the word you plant and water will become the thing. God taught that same principle in connection to healing in Proverbs 4:1,20-23 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. That word life is taken from a word that means-to revive, make alive, give life, restore to life. That word health is translated medicine, healing, remedy, cure. So, the word of healing planted and watered on the inside will become healing in the body. That's what Abraham did, God had him put the word in him and that word of life became life to his body. He changed their names to what he promised. He changed their names from Abram- high father to Abraham-father of a multitude and from Saria-My princess to Sarah- princess of nations and the word accomplished when it came out there mouths.

Ending statement: Did Jesus say the word is seed, yes. Then understand this every seed represents a finished work. Because a seed has to come from something and the thing that it came from is in it, so healing is in the word. Notice again the principle when the provision is made responsibility shifts, once God gave Adam the seeds of his finished work in Genesis 1:29 it was in Adams hands to bring any more trees into the earth/it was in mans hands not Gods. God supplied the seed, but the seed has to be sown and watered. By his stripes you were healed, the provision has been made.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

because they have been taken away spiritually you can receive the manifestation of that taking away, physical healing.
many in the early church were sick, for various reasons, yet we read of very little about seeking physical healing.
The emphersis is always about our or there spiritaul growth.

Back