Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Call No Man Father

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can you show me where in Catholic teaching Mary is said to be a female God? (Goddess).
Thanks.

Also, I have no idea what the above has to do with my post.
I was speaking about the CC being the FIRST church after Jesus ascended.
Calling our blessed by the grace of God sister in the lord. Mary. . . . the mother of God as queen of heaven .

Are you saying that is unheard of?

Those dying fathers as a law of men worshipped that was was passed down from the old testament fathers as oral traditions of dying mankind

The atheist men in full knowledge of thier atheist Jewish wives demanding his and hers deities. Just as today the same kind of fathers refusing to recognize the power of all things written in the law and prophet. (sola scriptura)They ignored the word of God (sola scriptura) and did whatever thier own mouth declared and saw no evil . . . . .

Blasphemy the abomination of dealation dying human form in the place of our invisible eternal God.

They teach her as a female deity alone received the fullness of grace the price of salvation the rest of the world a unknown remnant commanding mankind to suffer wonder, suffer wonder with no end of faith in sight . . The salvation of ones soul . . . . suffer. . suffer. . suffer. limbo limbo limbo .

Jerimiah 44: 15-17 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Last edited:
Calling our blessed by the grace of God sister in the lord. Mary. . . . the mother of God as queen of heaven .

Are you saying that is unheard of?

Those dying fathers as a law of men worshipped that was was passed down from the old testament fathers as oral traditions of dying mankind

The atheist men in full knowledge of thier atheist Jewish wives demanding his and hers deities. Just as today the same kind of fathers refusing to recognize the power of all things written in the law and prophet. (sola scriptura)They ignored the word of God (sola scriptura) and did whatever thier own mouth declared and saw no evil . . . . .

Blasphemy the abomination of dealation dying human form in the place of our invisible eternal God.

They teach her as a female deity alone received the fullness of grace the price of salvation the rest of the world a unknown remnant commanding mankind to suffer wonder, suffer wonder with no end of faith in sight . . The salvation of ones soul . . . . suffer. . suffer. . suffer. limbo limbo limbo .

Jerimiah 44: 15-17 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
What I asked you is to show WHERE it is said in Catholic theology that Mary is a GOD.
THIS is what you stated.

Anything else you post is irrelevant to my question.
Thanks.

What I asked you is to show WHERE it is said in Catholic theology that Mary is a GOD.
THIS is what you stated.

Anything else you post is irrelevant to my question.
Thanks.
Hi thanks for the reply.

Ask one them of a Queen in heaven they named Mary after our blessed sister in the lord and why she alone received the fullness of grace the full cost of salvation while the rest of mankind a unknown remnant . . what do they say ?

Without the queen mother no need for Rosary as a false source of fatih

Queen of Heaven (Latin: Regina Caeli) is one of many Queen titles used of Mary, mother of Jesus. The title derived in part from the ancient Catholic teaching that Mary, at the end of her earthly life, was bodily and spiritually assumed into heaven, and that she is there honored as Queen.​

Back